Thangarasu Natarajan is an Indian cricketer who plays for sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian premier league and Tamil Nadu in domestic cricket matches. T Natarajan is a left-arm medium-fast bowler. Also, He is the first Indian cricketer to make his international debut across all three formats on the same tour when he was playing in the 2020 India tour of Australia.
T Natarajan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
‘Mustafizur Rahman’ of Tamil Nadu
- #4 India International Cricket Team
- #44 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
T Natarajan was born on 27 May 1991 in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Name Not Known (Worked as a Porter at a Railway station)
- Mother – Name Not Known (runs a road-side snack stall)
- Siblings – 1 (Elder Brother), 3 (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- T Natarajan dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Name Not Known
Career Turning Point
T Natarajan made his Debut for Tamil Nadu in the Ranji trophy 2014. He made his T 20 debut in interstate T 20 tournament in January 2017. He played the Vijay Hazare trophy in 2018. Due to his excellent performance, he was selected for the king’s IX Punjab team in February 2017, and in 2018 he bought for sunrises Hyderabad in the Auction. His outstanding bowling skills give him a place in the Indian cricket team on the Indian tour of Australia, where he performs really well.
Natarajan made his test cricket debut on 15 January 2021 on the same series where he debuted for ODl and T20.
Natarajan made his One day international debut on 2 December 2020 against Australia.
He made his T 20 debut on 4 December 2020 against Australia two days after his ODI debut.
T Natarajan made his IPL debut for Kings XI Punjab. Punjab Buy him Rs 30 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2017 after his excellent performance in domestic cricket.
- In the Indian premium league season 2020, he picked up 16 wickets in a total of 16 matches.
- Due to his excellent match debut, T Natarajan was accused of spot-fixing by Shane Warne in the Brisbane Test. During the commentary, Shane said a couple of no-ball is bowled by Natarajan, which is not considered.
- Former cricketer Sunil Gavaskar said why Natarajan does not Get Paternity leave, but Virat Kohli did. Gavaskar said this to point out the Indian cricket team management.
T Natarajan Salary And Net worth
T Natarajan’s salary is around Rs. 4 lacs per year in indian cricket team and he has earned around Rs. 4.6 crores from Ipl since 2017.
T Natarajan has an estimated total net worth is around Rs. 15 crores (2 million dollars) in 2021
T Natarajan’s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 40 lacs|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 40 lacs|
|2019||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 40 lacs|
|2018||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 40 lacs|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 30 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 4.60 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About T Natarajan
• His left arm medium pace bowling style and technique are similar to Bangladesh’s popular bowler Mustafizur Rehman who is famous for his amazing yorkers and off cut bowling.
• He Played for the Dindigul Dragons team in the Tamil Nadu premier league, where he took 10 wickets in 7 matches.
• In Tamil Nadu premier league, on the match against Tuti patriots, he delivered 6 yorkers in a row in the super over where everyone was shocked by seeing his bowling skills.
• He bought for kings IX Punjab for the amount of 3 crores in the Indian premier league, which is the highest bid amount among uncapped Indian cricketers.
• He was known as Tamil Nadu’s mustafizur Rehman.
• Legends like Virender Sehwag, Brett Lee, and Sunil Gavaskar were impressed after seeing Natarajan bowling outstanding yorkers in the death overs.