Ravichandran Ashwin is an Indian cricketer who plays for Tamil Nadu in domestic cricket and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Ravichandran Ashwin is a Right-arm off break Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Ravichandran Ashwin Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
- #99 India International Cricket Team
- #99 Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Ravichandran Ashwin was born on 17 September 1986 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 35 years old (as in 2021).
A home in Postal colony, West Mambalam, Chennai-33
- School –
- Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, Chennai
- St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- College –
- Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering (SSN), Chennai
- Educational Qualification –
- B.Tech in Information Technology (IT)
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest:40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Ravichandran (Worked in Southern Railways, Former club level cricketer)
- Mother – Chitra
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Ravichandran Ashwin dated –
- Narayanan Prithi
- Wife – Narayanan Prithi
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Akhira (born in 2015), Aadhya (born in 2016)
Career Turning Point
His remarkable performance in the 2010 Indian Premier League (IPL 3), after which he was selected in the Indian squad that toured Zimbabwe in May–June 2010.
6 November 2011 against West Indies at Delhi
5 June 2010 against Sri Lanka at Harare
12 June 2010 against Zimbabwe at Harare
Ravichandran Ashwin made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. Chennai Super Kings buy him Rs 12lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2021.
• Fastest Indian bowler to take 50 & 100 wickets in Test cricket.
• Joint record (with Ian Botham and Jack Gregory) of fastest to take 50 wickets and score 500 runs (11th Tests).
• In 2016, he became the 2nd fastest bowler to take 200 Test wickets (37th match), after Australian spin bowler Clarrie Grimmett who achieved it in his 36th match.
• In 2017, he became the fastest bowler to take 300 Test wickets (54th match), breaking Australian fast bowler Dennis Lillee’s record (56th match).
• The 5th Indian bowler to take 300 wickets in Test cricket, after Anil Kumble (619), Kapil Dev (434), Harbhajan Singh (417), and Zaheer Khan (311).
• The 3rd Indian to receive the ICC Cricketer of the Year award, after Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar.
• In September 2016, during a Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) match, he lost his temperament while batting for the Dindigul Dragons against Chepak Super Gillies. When the batsman at the other end, Jagadishan Narayan, was dismissed, Ashwin and Narayan verbally molested the bowler Kishore, who pushed Narayan and made inflammatory comments.
• In December 2016, he was trolled on social media as he did not mention former captain MS Dhoni’s name in his thanksgiving speech after winning the ICC Best Test Cricketer Award.
• On 19 February 2018, Ashwin promoted a shoe brand on Twitter, to which former South African cricketer Herschelle Gibbs tweeted, “Hopefully you will be able to run Ashwin fast now.” Ashwin countered his tweet by saying, “Of course you were not as fast a friend, unfortunately, I was not as happy as you were. But for not fixing the game putting food on my plate Was blessed with a wonderful moral mind. ” Shortly thereafter, Ashwin deleted the tweet honoring the family of his fans.
Ravichandran Ashwin Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not known
T20 Fee: Rs.Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 76 lakhs
Ravichandran Ashwin has an estimated total Networth of Rs 110 Crore ($15 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Ravichandran Ashwin Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravichandran Ashwin
• Ashwin was born into a Tamil-Brahmin family with a sports background as his father used to play cricket as a fast bowler at club level.
• The subject he hated the most was Maths.