Ravichandran Ashwin is an Indian professional cricketer who plays for India in all formats. He used to play for Tamil nadu in domestic cricket and currently playing for Delhi capitals in the indian premier league. He is right arm off break bowler and right handed batsman.
Ravichandran Ashwin Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
- #99 India International Cricket Team
- #99 Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Ravichandran Ashwin was born on 17 September 1986 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 35 years old (as in 2021).
A home in Postal colony, West Mambalam, Chennai-33
- School –
- Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan, Chennai
- St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- College –
- Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering (SSN), Chennai
- Educational Qualification –
- B.Tech in Information Technology (IT)
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest:40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Ravichandran Ashwin (Worked in Southern Railways, Former club level cricketer)
- Mother – Chitra Ashwin
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Ravichandran Ashwin dated –
- Narayanan Prithi
- Wife – Narayanan Prithi
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Akhira Ashwin (born in 2015), Aadhya Ashwin (born in 2016)
Career Turning Point
Ashwin was the highest wicket taker of the 2010 Champions League T20 tournament for Chennai super kings with 13 wickets and he was named player of the tournament. His impressive and unique off spin bowling technique surprised selectors and got a chance to play for the Indian international team.
Ravichandran Ashwin made his test cricket debut against west indies on 6 November 2011. at Delhi
Ravichandran Ashwin made his one day international debut against Sri Lanka on 5 june 2010.
Ravichandran Ashwin made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe on 12 june 2010. at Harare
Ravichandran Ashwin made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. He was selected for team Chennai Super Kings in IPL auction 2008 for 12 lakhs and played his debut match in 2008.
• Fastest Indian bowler to take 50 & 100 wickets in Test cricket.
• He was the fastest player to take 350 test wickets.
•Third most player of the series awards receiver in Test cricket.
•Ninth most runs in an inning by batting position in T20 internationals.
•Tenth most five wickets in an innings in career at all formats.
•Sixth most 10 wickets in a match in a career in test cricket.
•A hundred and five wickets in an innings in test cricket.
•Tenth best bowling analysis in an innings in T20 matches.
•Fourth best bowler fielder combination in T20 internationals.
•200 runs and 20 wickets in a series.
•Seventh most five wickets in an innings in a career.
•Eleventh most wickets taken caught and bowled.
•Thirteenth most wickets taken by LBW.
•Sixth fastest 100 wickets
• He is the fastest 250 wickets taker.
• Ashwin is the fastest 300 wickets taker.
• In September 2016, during a Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) match, he lost his temperament while batting for the Dindigul Dragons against Chepak Super Gillies. When the batsman at the other end, Jagadishan Narayan, was dismissed, Ashwin and Narayan verbally molested the bowler Kishore, who pushed Narayan and made inflammatory comments.
• In December 2016, he was trolled on social media as he did not mention former captain MS Dhoni’s name in his thanksgiving speech after winning the ICC Best Test Cricketer Award.
Ravichandran Ashwin Salary
Ravichandran Ashwin’s salary is 7.6 crores per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 7.6 crores from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Ravichandran Ashwin Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 70 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 7.6 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 7.6 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 72.4 crore|
Ravichandran Ashwin’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 7.6 crores|
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 7.6 crores|
|2019||Punjab Kings||Rs. 7.6 crores|
|2018||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 7.6 crores|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 7.5 crores|
|2016||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 7.5 crores|
|2015||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7.5 crores|
|2014||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7.5 crores|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 3.9 crores|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 3.9 crores|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 3.9 crores|
|2010||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2009||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2008||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 72.4 crore|
Ravichandran Ashwin Net Worth
Ravichandran Ashwin has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 105 Crores ($ 15 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Ravichandran Ashwin Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$15 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 105 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Ravichandran Ashwin Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravichandran Ashwin
• Ashwin completed his schooling at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan and St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School.
• He also attended SSN College of Engineering and graduated with a B-Tech in Information Technology.
• Ashwin said that coaches C. K. Vijay and Chandra at St Bede’s had played a big role in his career, where he had changed his bowling style from medium pace to off spin.
• Ashwin was born and raised in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
• His father Ravichandran used to work in Southern Railways, Former club level cricketer.
• Ashwin tied a knot with Narayanan Prithi on 13 November 2011.
• Ashwin was born into a Tamil Brahmin family with a sports background. His father used to play club cricket.
• His wife studies with him during his school days.
• He started his cricket career as a batman but due to pelvic injury, he dropped the idea of batting and became a spinner.
• When he captained the national cricket academy team and took 7 wickets, his motivation to become a great spinner was boosted.
• He was the guest contestant on Vijay TV’s ‘Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi’ that was hosted by actor Suriya.
• On 25 March 2019 while playing for Kings XI Punjab against Rajasthan Royals, Ashwin dismissed Jos Buttler in a run out popularly called ‘Mankading’. After which he started gaining hate from the fans because it is against the spirit of the game.