Mohammad Nabi is an Afghanistan cricketer who is captain of one day cricket and currently playing for sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Mohammad Nabi is a Right-arm off-break Bowler and Right Handed batsman.
Mohammad Nabi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Mohammad Nabi Essa Khel
Right Handed Bat
Right-arm off break
- #7 Afghanistan International Cricket Team
- #77 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Pakistan Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mohammad Nabi was born on3 March 1985 in Logar, Afghanistan.
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 181 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mohammad Nabi dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Not Known
- Children’s –
- Son – Rohan Khan
Career Turning Point
Nabi played for Afghanistan in a tour match against the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) in Mumbai, India. He was top-scorer from Afghanistan with 116 in a big win and was noticed by former English Test captain Mike Gatting.
Mohamad nabi made his test cricket debut against India on 14 June 2018.
Mohamad nabi made his one day international debut against Scottland on 19 April 2009.
Mohamad Nabi has done his T20 debut against Ireland on 1 February 2010
Mohammad Nabi was selected for team Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL auction 2017 for 30 Lacs and played his debut match in 2017.
Mohammad Nabi Salary
Mohamad Nabi’s salary is 1 crore per year in the Afghan cricket team and he has earned around 4.3 crores from IPL since 2017. He also does brand endorsement and advertisement along with cricket.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 30 Lakhs+|
|Annual Income||Rs. 5 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 5-10 Lakhs|
|Income Source||Afghan Cricket, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 1 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 4.30 crores|
Mohamad nabi’s overall IPL earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.0 crore|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.0 crore|
|2019||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.0 crore|
|2018||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 1.0 crore|
|2017||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 30 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 4.30 crore|
Mohammad Nabi Net worth
Mohammad Nabi has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 8 Crores ($ 1.2 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$1.2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 8 crore|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Nabi
• Nabi was born in Logar Province in Afghanistan, but his family moved to Peshawar in Pakistan
• Nabi became the first Afghan player to be sold in the IPL auction 2017 for the base price of 30 Lacs for sunrisers Hyderabad team.
• He started playing cricket in Peshawar at the age of 10, and his family moved back to Afghanistan in 2000
• He once played an exhibition game in India against MCC in 2005 and scored a century in just 39 balls.
• Nabi has played in numerous Twenty20 franchise tournaments around the world, including the Bangladesh Premier League, the Big Bash League, the Afghanistan Premier League, the Pakistan Super League, the Indian Premier League, the Vitality Blast, and the Caribbean Premier League.
• Nabi holds the record for the fastest fifty by an Afghan cricketer in Twenty20 Internationals
• In the 2018 Cricket World Cup Qualifier, he became the first bowler for Afghanistan to take 100 wickets in One Day Internationals (ODIs)
• He became the first cricketer for Afghanistan to play in 100 ODI matches
• Nabi played 58 ODI games for Afghanistan, scoring 1432 runs at an average of 30.46
• He made his ODI debut against Scotland at Benoni, in the year 2009. Where He scored a half-century.
• He has represented Afghanistan, Marylebone Cricket Club, Pakistan Customs, Sylhet Royals and Rangpur Riders.