Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer and captain of the Indian cricket team. He is a right handed top order batsman and occasionally right arm medium pace bowler. He used to play for Delhi in domestic cricket and is currently captain of Royal challengers Bangalore in the Indian premier league.
Virat Kohli Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Chikoo, Run Machine
Right Arm Medium
Raj Kumar Sharma
- #18 India International Cricket Team
- #18 Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Delhi Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Virat Kohli was born on 5 November 1988 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2021).
DLF City Phase-1, Block-C, Gurugram
- School –
- Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi
- Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
- College –
- Not Konwn
- Educational Qualification –
- 12th standard
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Prem Kohli (Lawyer)
- Mother – Saroj Kohli
- Siblings – Vikash Kohli (Elder Brother), Bhavna (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Virat Kohli dated –
- Sarah-Jane Dias (Actress, rumour)
- Sanjana (Model, Actress, rumour)
- Tamannaah Bhatia (Actress, rumour) (Actress, rumour)
- Izabelle Leite (Brazilian model, rumour)
- Mansha Bahl (Model, Actress)
- Anushka Sharma (Actress)
- Wife – Anushka Sharma
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Vamika
Career Turning Point
In the 2008 under 19 cricket world cup, Kohli captained the Indian squad and made 235 runs in 6 matches with an average of 47 and became third highest run scorer in that tournament. After that, Kohli started gaining popularity and was finally selected for the Indian international cricket team.
Virat Kohli made his test cricket debut against the west indies on 20 June 2011.
Virat Kohli made his one day international debut against Sri Lanka on 18 august 2008.
Virat Kohli has done his T20 debut against Zimbabwe on 12 June 2010.
He was selected for team Royal Challengers Bangalorein IPL auction 2008 for 12 lacs and played his debut match in 2008.
• Virat Kolhi has the record of having the highest ICC rating points (922) in the ICC Player Rankings for Test Batsmen.
• He’s the only Indian cricketer to score a century on his World Cup debut. He has also won Man of the series twice in T20 World Cup which is the most by any cricketer
• Virat Kohli became the first player to hit consecutive 3 centuries against two opponents (West Indies & Sri Lanka).
• Virat Kohli scored more than 20,000 runs at an average of over 50 in all formats -Test matches, One Day Internationals, and T-20 matches.
• Most Test runs in 2018 by any cricketer
• Most ODI runs in 2018 by any cricketer
• Fastest Indian and second fastest in the world to reach 10, 15, 20, and 25 centuries in ODIs
• Second fastest in the world to reach 1,000 runs in T20Is
• Fastest in the world to reach 15,000 international runs
• Fastest batsman to score 17,000 runs in international cricket (363 innings)
• First batsman to reach 6000 runs in IPL tournament
• Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers made a 229-run partnership for the second wicket for RCB against Gujarat Lions in IPL 2016.
• It is also the highest partnership for any wicket in T20 cricket.
Virat Kohli Salary
Virat Kohli’s salary is 70 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 143 crores from IPL since 2008.
|Name||Virat Kohli Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 7 Crores +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 70 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Crores|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 17 Crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 143.2 Crores|
Virat Kohli’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 17 crore|
|2020||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 17 crore|
|2019||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 17 crore|
|2018||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 17 crore|
|2017||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12.5 crore|
|2016||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12.5 crore|
|2015||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12.5 crore|
|2014||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12.5 crore|
|2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 8.2 crore|
|2012||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 8.2 crore|
|2011||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 8.2 crore|
|2010||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2009||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2008||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 143.2 crore|
Virat Kohli Net worth
Virat Kohli has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 1050 Crores ($ 150 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Virat Kohli Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$150 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 1050 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Virat Kohli Cars And Bikes Collection
Virat Kohli has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Audi Q7
- Audi S6
- Audi R8 V10
- Audi R8 LMX
- Audi A8L W12 Quattro
- Toyota Fortuner
- Range Rover Vogue
- BMW X6
- Audi R8
- Mercedes Benz S-Class
Some Lesser Known Facts About Virat Kohli
• Virat was born and raised in Delhi, India.
• Virat completed his studies at Vishal Bharti public school savior convent and senior secondary school Paschim Vihar Delhi.
• His father Late Prem Kholi was a criminal Lawyer.
• Virat trained under the guidance of Raj Kumar Sharma.
• Virat tied a knot with Actress Anushka Sharma in the year 2017.
• He does not like to use smartphones, he said in an interview.
• He was awarded the Arjuna award and the Padma Shri award by the government of India.
• He was appointed as the brand ambassador of the border security force.
• Virat owns a restaurant in New Delhi named Nueva.
• Virat Kohli’s most popular name Cheeku was given to him by former Delhi coach Ajit Chaudhary when he joined the Delhi Ranji team.
• Virat left non veg foods and turned vegetarian because of his spine injury during South Africa tour after that dietician advised him to change his diet.
• Virat is the only player in IPL history to never get auctioned. Since his IPL debut, he was playing for the royal challengers’ Bangalore team only.
• In 2012, he was named one of the 10 Best Dressed International Men in a list that also included US President Barack Obama.
• In 2006 his father Prem Kohli demise despite this incident, Virat played a match against Karnataka and scored 90 runs.