Suryakumar Yadav is an Indian international cricketer. He plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020). Yadav is an attacking right-handed batsman.
Suryakumar Yadav Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Suryakumar Yadav Biography/Wiki
Suryakumar Ashok Yadav
Professional Cricketer (Batsman)
Right Arm Medium
- #77 India International Cricket Team
- #77 Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- #77 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumabi Indians (IPL)
Suryakumar Yadav Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Yadav was born on 14 September 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2020).
House in Anushakti Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai
- School –
- Atomic Energy Central School, Mumbai
- College –
- Atomic Energy Junior College, Mumbai
- Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Suryakumar Yadav Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Suryakumar Yadav Family & Relationship
Suryakumar Yadav Parents & Siblings
- Father – Ashok Kumar Yadav (Engineer in BARC)
- Mother – Swapna Yadav
Suryakumar Yadav Girlfriend & Spouse
- Devisha Shetty (m. 2016-present) – Suryakumar married with Devisha Shetty, Devisha got impressed by Suryakumar’s batting, the Mumbai Batsman got flattered by Devisha’s dance.
Suryakumar Yadav Career
Suryakumar made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
Suryakumar Yadav Records
- Suryakumar was the leading run-scorer for Mumbai in the 2011-12 Ranji Trophy season with 754 runs.
Suryakumar Yadav Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 3.2 crore
Suryakumar Yadav has an estimated total Networth of INR 50 Crores ($7 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Suryakumar Yadav Cars And Bikes Collection
Suryakumar Yadav has a lot of luxury Cars collection including the BMW 5 Series 530d M Sport, Hyundai i20, Toyota Fortuner, and in Bike, he has Suzuki Hayabusa, Harley-Davidson.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suryakumar Yadav
• Suryakumar was born into a middle-class family.
• From childhood, he developed an interest in cricket and badminton. But one day, his father asked him to choose between cricket or badminton, After much deliberation, he chose cricket.
• His paternal uncle, Vinod Yadav, was his first cricket coach.
• He was 10 years old when his family moved from Varanasi to Mumbai. The same year, he started playing cricket for his school team.
• His fortunes changed when he was signed by the Kolkata Knight Riders in 2015. He hit a match-winning 46 off 20 balls against Mumbai Indians at Eden Gardens, Kolkata and quickly gained fame.
• He received his cricket training from Dilip Vengsarkar’s ‘Vengsarkar Cricket Academy’ in Mumbai.
• On his debut for Mumbai in the first-class season against Delhi in 2010, he scored 73 runs from just 89.
• He is known for his signature sweep shot which hits 6s at deep square leg while playing against fast bowlers.
• Though he was first signed by the ‘Mumbai Indians’ for the 2012 IPL season, he hardly got a chance to play for him, as he was backed by the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Rohit Sharma, Mahela Jayawardene, and Kieron Pollard.
• He resigned as Mumbai Ranji captain due to his attitude.
• His first car was a Hyundai i20.
• He is a big fan of comedy films and has seen watch ‘hera pheri ‘(2000) more than 500 times.
• To increase physical and mental energy, he performs a variety of vigorous exercises compared to easy workouts.