Ravi Bishnoi is an Indian cricketer. Ravi made his Twenty20 debut for Rajasthan in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018 on 21 Feb 2019. Ravi made his debut in Vijay Hazare Trophy in 19-20 for Rajasthan on 27 Sep 19 in his List A. In 2019, Ravi was named in the India A team for the 2019 -20 Deodhar Trophy.
Ravi Bishnoi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Ravi Bishnoi was born on 5 September , 2000 (at the age of 19; by 2020) in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Their Sun/zodiac sign is Virgo. Ravi did his primary schooling from Mahavir Public School, Jodhpur. Ravi has been playing cricket since childhood.
Physical Statistics And More
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Cast & Wife
Parents & Siblings
Ravi Bishnoi’s father, Mangilal Bishnoi is a school headmaster, and his mother is a homemaker.
He is the youngest of his siblings. Ravi has two sisters and a brother Ashok Bishnoi (brother) and Rinku (sister), Anita (sister) .
Ravi Bishnoi Career
The journey of a middle-class city boy, from playing in the streets of Jodhpur to representing India in South Africa for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2020, involved a lot of struggles and failures. This journey could be understood as anything but easy. In 2013, he began his formal cricket training at the “Spartans Cricket Academy”, which he built with the help of his original friends.
During his formal cricketing time, there were many occasions when he faced rejection. He was dismissed in the Under 16 and then Under 19 cricket trials for Rajasthan. But brave youths were not allowed a sense of disapproval from those refinancing to reduce their resolve to meet their goals. Eventually, 18-year-old Ravi got his first breakthrough when he was selected to play for the Rajasthan Under-19 team in the Vinoo Mankad Trophy in October 2018.
On 21 February 2019, he made his T20 debut for Rajasthan in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. From there, his career started to flourish. He entered List-A cricket for Rajasthan in September 2019 in Vijay Hazare Trophy. The following month, in October 2019, he was selected in the India A team for the Deodhar Trophy 2019-20. Later, in December 2019, he was bought by Kings XI Punjab at auction for the 2020 Indian Premier League (IPL).
The same month, he was selected in India’s squad for the 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. Throughout the tournament, Bishnoi made his presence felt with some exceptional bowling performances.
He also became the leading wicket-taker in the 2020 Under-19 Cricket World Cup; Finishing with 17 wickets in 6 matches. He will definitely be one of the bowlers to keep an eye on the upcoming IPL 2020.
Ravi Bishnoi Controversy
• On 9 Feb 2020 some players from both teams clashed on the field after India lost to Bangladesh in the final of the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2020. In view of the ugly scuffle, the ICC cleared five players including Ravi Bishnoi and Akash Singh to “humiliate them for the game” from the Indian side for violating the code of conduct. In addition, Ravi was also found guilty of violating another ICC rule relating to the use of speech, actions or gestures that could provoke inequality or an aggressive response to a batsman upon his dismissal. Ravi Bishnoi was awarded 7 demerit points by the ICC (International Cricket Council).
Ravi Bishnoi Salary And Networth
Ravi Bishnoi has estimated salary of 3-4 Crores Per Annual.
Ravi Bishnoi has an estimated total Networth of 20 Crores (2 Million) 2020, and his main source of income is playing cricket.
Ravi Bishnoi Favorite Things
- Food: Chicken, Fried Rice
- Actors: Shakti Kapoor and Salman khan
- Actress: Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor
- Movies : Bollywood– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Singer: Arjit Singh
- TV Shows: Late Show with David Letterman, 1993
- Colour(s): Purple And Yellow
- Sport: Cricket
- Destinations: Goa, London, and the Maldives
Some Unknown Facts About Ravi Bishnoi
• He used a bicycle to come to his academy which was quite far from his house.
• Back in 2013, Ravi and his friends built a cricket academy named “Spartans Cricket Academy” in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. But, due to lack of funds, they had to do most of the labor work on their own. The academy is now producing great young talents.
• Ravi Bishnoi praised Shane Warne. He used to watch videos of spin giants while growing up. While his current favorite bowlers are Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Rashid Khan.
• Ravi was not always a spinner, he used to be a medium fast bowler, however, he started bowling spin on the advice of his coach Shahrukh Pathan.
• Ravi decided to skip his 12th grade board exam in 2018, while he was busy bowling some great cricket players on the net of Rajasthan Royals camp in Jaipur. This was clearly a bold decision, but, it turned out to be beneficial for the youth, as he got the eye of the cricket fraternity and his career began to climb.
• Ravi’s mother really loves watching cricket. They used to watch cricket matches together.
Note – All The Information We Get From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0 Policy) And Our Some Own Research And Sometimes It Can Be Wrong If You Think There Is Some Mistake Then Please Contact Us. We Will Check And Correct It In 24 Hours.