Hardik Pandya is an Indian international cricketer. He plays for Baroda in domestic cricket and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020). Hardik is an elder brother of Krunal Pandya is also an international cricketer.
Hardik Pandya Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Hardik Pandya Biography/Wiki
Hardik Himanshu Pandya
Professional Cricketer (All-rounder)
- #228 India International Cricket Team
- #228 Baroda Domestic Cricket Team
- #228 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Baroda Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Hardik Pandya Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Hardik was born on 11 October 1993 in Choryasi, Surat, Gujarat, India.
He is currently 27 years old (as in 2020).
A 6,000-square feet penthouse in an apartment, Diwalipura area, Vadodara
- School –
- MK High School, Baroda
- College –
- Educational Qualification –
- 9th standard
Hardik Pandya Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Hardik Pandya Family & Relationship
Hardik Pandya Parents & Siblings
- Father – Himanshu Pandya (Businessman)
- Mother – Nalini Pandya
- Siblings – Krunal Pandya (Elder; Cricketer)
Hardik Pandya Girlfriend & Spouse
Hardik Pandya dated –
- Lisha Sharma (Model, Actress) – She is a model and actress, who dated Hardik in the past
- Elli AvrRam (Model, Actress) – Elisabet Avramidou Granlund, known professionally as Elli AvrRam, is a Swedish Greek actress and she also dated Hardik.
- Natasa Stankovic (2020-Present) – Nataša Stanković is a Serbian dancer, model, and she dated with Hardik Pandya and later both engaged on the 2020 New Year’s day and became a father on 30 July to a baby boy.
Hardik Pandya Career
Hardik made his One Day International debut on 16 October 2016, playing against New Zealand at Dharamsala. where Hardik was awarded Man of the Match on his debut Match.
In 2017, he played his first test match against Sri Lanka at Galle on 26 July 2017.
On 27 January 2016, Hardik played his first international T20 against Australia at Adelaide. Where Hardik Pandya bowled 5 wides in his first international over and went for 19 runs. But, he came back in sharply and took two wickets by only giving 18 runs in his last 3 overs.
Hardik made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians. Hardik was retained by the Mumbai Indians franchise in the 2018 IPL auction for a huge amount of Rs. 11 crores.
Hardik Pandya Records
- Fourth Indian to be named player of the match on ODI debut.
- First Indian to take 4 wickets and score above 30 runs in the same T20I match.
- First Indian batsman to score a Test century just before lunch.
- Most runs in a single over of a Test innings for India (26 runs).
Hardik Pandya Awards
- ODI XI of the year 2017 by Cricinfo
Hardik Pandya Controversy
In 2019, Hardik along with KL Rahul, were invited to Karan Johar’s talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’. The episode sparked controversy due to his sexist comments.
Hardik Pandya Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Rs. 3 crore
Test Fee: Rs. 15 lakh
ODI Fee: Rs. 6 lakh
T20 Fee: Rs. 3 lakh
IPL 13: Rs. 11 crore
Hardik Pandya has an estimated total Networth of INR 250 Crores ($33 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Hardik Pandya Cars And Bikes Collection
Hardik Pandya has a lot of luxury Cars collection including the Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover Range Rover Vogue, and Audi A6.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hardik Pandya
• Hardik Pandya comes from Middle-Class family background.
• His father is an avid lover of cricket. During his childhood, his father took him to watch the match in Baroda, after which Hardik started taking interest in cricket.
• His family lived on a lease in Gorwa due to financial issues. They had a second-hand car to travel to the cricket ground.
• When he was five years old, his family moved from Choryasi, Surat to Gorwa, Baroda, and enrolled him at Kiran More International Academy in Baroda along with his brother Krunal Pandya, who was seven years old at that time.
• Hardik Pandya had to face many difficulties in his teenage days. His father suffered from a heart attack three times, due to which his father to quit his job.
• Kiran More helped him a lot in his academy for the first three years at no charge to him.
• In one of his interviews with the Indian Express, Hardik revealed that he was dropped from the state-aged teams due to his attitude problems. He also said, he was just an expressive child who does not like to hide his feelings.
• He made his T20 debut for Baroda against Mumbai in 2013. The match was held for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in Ahmedabad.
• In 2015, John Wright saw a lot of potential in him, therefore, he chose Pandya in the Mumbai Indians (MI) IPL team at a base price of Rs 10 lakh.
• In 2016, he was selected to play for the Indian cricket team. He played his first international T20 match against Australia in Adelaide, Australia.
• In 2018, he was bought by Mumbai Indians at an Indian Premier League (IPL) auction at a price of Rs 1 crore.
• India’s last over against Bangladesh in 2016 ICC World T20 is the best cricketing memory of Hardik when Bangladesh needed only 2 runs in 3 balls.