Kagiso Rabada is a South African international cricketer. who is a fast bowler and plays domestic cricket for the Highveld Lions and in IPL he plays for Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
Kagiso Rabada Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Kagiso Rabada Biography/Wiki
Professional Cricketer (Bowler)
Right Arm Fast
- #25 South Africa International Cricket Team
- #25 Highveld Lions Domestic Cricket Team
- #25 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – South Africa International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Highveld Lions Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Kagiso Rabada Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Kagiso was born on 25 May 1995 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
He is currently 25 years old (as in 2020).
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- St. Stithians Boys College, Johannesburg
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Kagiso Rabada Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190 cm
- In meters – 1.90 m
- In Kilograms – 86 kg
- In Pounds – 190 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Kagiso Rabada Family & Relationship
Kagiso Rabada Parents & Siblings
- Father – Mpho Rabada (Doctor)
- Mother – Florence (lawyer)
- Siblings – Atlegang Rabada (Brother)
Kagiso Rabada Girlfriend & Spouse
Kagiso Rabada Career
Kagiso made his One Day International debut on 10 July 2015, playing against Bangladesh.
In 2018, he played his first test match against India on 5 November 2015.
On 5 November 2014, Kagiso played his first international T20 against Australia.
Kagiso made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils in 2017.
Kagiso Rabada Records
- In 2018, Rabada became the youngest bowler to take 150 Test wickets
- Youngest South African to take a ten-wicket haul in a Test match.
- Second ever player to take a hat-trick on ODI debut
Kagiso Rabada Awards
- CSA Cricket of the Year: 2016 and 2018
- CS ODI and Test Cricketer of the Year: 2016 and 2018
- Named Wisden Best Young Player in the world in 2018
Kagiso Rabada Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: $250,000
Test Fee: $4,500
ODI Fee: $1,200
T20 Fee: $800
IPL 13: Rs. 4.2 crore
Kagiso Rabada has an estimated total Networth of INR 80 Crores ($10 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kagiso Rabada
• Rabada went to St. Stephen’s Boys College, the same school as Grant Elliott of New Zealand and Michael Long of England. He graduated from the school in 2013.
• His first impact as an effective fast bowler was revealed in the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In a match against the Kangaroos, Rabada achieved exceptional figures of 6/25, the best bowling performance in the tournament.
• This debut became even more special for Rabada due to a hat-trick. He bowled Tamim Iqbal off the third ball of his second over and then dismissed Litton Das and Mahmudullah in the next two balls to complete the set.
• Rabada recorded the best figures (6/16) made by any bowler on his ODI debut. He and Fidel Edwards are the only bowlers in the world who have taken six wickets in their first ODI.
• Rabada’s father is a brain surgeon by profession and a philanthropist at heart. Young Rabada often accompanied his compassionate father to various poor black neighborhoods in Johannesburg for the purpose of gifting shoes and clothes to children.
• Rabada is the third South African to have a one-day hat-trick. Bowler Charl Langeveldt and all-rounder JP Duminy are the only other players to receive this accolade. Additonally, Rabada became the second bowler to take a one-day hat-trick on debut; First, Bangladesh left-arm spinner Taizul Islam. The interesting thing is that these two hat-trick came at the same place – Mirpur Cricket Stadium.
• Also, he is the second South African after the great Alan Donald to take five wickets on debut. Overall, he is the 11th player in the world to take 5 wickets or more on ODI debut.