Sam Curran is an English cricketer who plays for England International Cricket Team, Surrey, and In IPL he plays for Chennai Super Kings. The International Cricket Council (ICC) named Sam Curran as one of the five breakout stars in men’s cricket in 2018. In April 2019, Sam became the youngest bowler to take a hat-trick in an Indian Premier League (IPL) match at the age of 20.
Sam Curran Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Sam Curran Biography/Wiki
Samuel Matthew Curran
Professional Cricketer (Bowling All-rounder)
- #58 England International Cricket Team
- #58 Surrey County Cricket Club
- #58 Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
- National Team – England International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Surrey County Cricket Club
- IPL 2020 Team – Chennai Super Kings
Sam Curran Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Sam was born on 3 June 1998 in Northampton, Northampton shire, England
He is currently 20 Years old.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Sam was educated at Springvale House, Marondera, and Wellington College, Berkshire
Sam Curran Family & Relationship
Sam Curran Parents & Siblings
- Father – Kevin Curran (former Zimbabwe international cricketer)
- Mother – Name Not Known
- Siblings – Tom Curran (Brother), Ben Curran (Brother)
Sam Curran Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Curran dated –
- Isabella Symonds – She is a British model who dating with Sam.
Sam Curran Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 145 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Sam Curran Career
Playing cricket and became the youngest bowler to take a hat-trick in IPL, at the age of 20.
Sam made his One Day International debut on 24 June 2018, playing against Australia at the Old Trafford in Manchester. Sam made a useful contribution of 15 runs in a thriller match and took 2/44 in 6 overs.
In 2018, he played his first test match against Pakistan at Headingly on 1 June 2018. Where sam made 20 runs and conceded just 10 runs in 7 overs for 1 wicket.
On 1 November 2019, Sam played his first international T20 against New Zealand at Hagley Oval. Where sam bowled four overs and took 1 wicket by giving 33 runs.
Sam made his IPL debut for Kings XI Punjab. Punjab Buy him in INR 7.2 crore the third-highest bid in the auctions of IPL 2019.
Sam Curran Records
- Youngest bowler to take a Hat-trick In Indian Premier League.
Sam Curran Awards
- Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack ‘Five Cricketers of the Year’ 2019
- Cricket Writers’ Club Young Cricketer of the Year- 2018
Sam Curran Salary And Networth
IPL 13: Rs. 5.5 crore
Sam has an estimated total Net worth of 50 crores ($7 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sam Curran
• Sam was born into a family of cricketers. His father represented Zimbabwe in the 1983 and 1987 Cricket World Cups. His brothers Ben and Tom Curran are also professional cricketers who plays for England cricket team.
• Sam also played for Zimbabwe. Sam represented Zimbabwe in the 2011–12 CSA Under-13 Week tournament.
• In his childhood, Sam lived on the family farm in Rusape, before being taken in 2004 under a land reform policy.
• In August 2018, Sam was names as Man of the Match against the tour of India and England.
• Sam has represented his club Surrey in the Under-15, Under-17 and Second XI levels.
• Sam represented England Under-19 at the 2016 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. Sam scored 201 runs and took seven wickets in the tournament.
• In 2012, sam suffered a major loss when his father fell while walking in the park and later died at the age of 53.
• In January 2018, he was selected in the England squad for the 2017-18 Trans-Tasman Tri-Series against Australia and New Zealand, but did not play any games.