Richa Ghosh is an Indian cricketer. Richa was named in India’s squad for the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup. Next the same month, Richa Ghosh was also named in India’s squads for the 2020 Australia Women’s Tri-Nation Series.
Richa Ghosh Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Richa was born on 28 Sep, 2003 (age 16; in 2019) in Siliguri, West Bengal. Her zodiac/Sun sign is Libra. In February 2020, she broke into the India national side due to her exceptional performance in the Challenger Trophy 2020. Richa entered the under-19 Bengal women’s team at the age of 11, after which Richa was selected to play for the Bengal senior team. When Richa Ghosh was just 12 years old. Richa was named in the Indian 15-player squad for the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020.
Physical Statistics And More
Height (approx.): 5’ 5”
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Cast & Husband
Richa was born into a Bengali family.
Parents & Siblings
Richa’s father Manabendra Ghosh was a club-level cricketer in his younger days, he also worked part-time as a cricket umpire in Bengal. It was Manabendra who got into Richa’s interest in the sport at a very young age. Her mother Swapna Ghosh is a housewife. Her elder sister Shomashree Ghosh is a graduate in media science.
Richa Ghosh Career
She made her senior T20 debut for her home team Bengal in 2018. Richa was seen by the national selectors during the Women’s T20 Challenger Trophy 2020, in which she scored 98 runs in four matches and was instrumental in achieving the visit to India B.
Subsequently, She was named in the 15-member Indian team for the Women’s T20 International World Cup 2020, but did not get a chance to play any match in the tournament. Lastly, Richa made her T20 international debut on 12 February 2020, at the age of 16, in the final match of the Australia Tri-Nation Women’s T20 Series.
Richa Ghosh Salary And Networth
Richa Ghosh has estimated salary of 1 Crores Per Annual.
Richa Ghosh has an estimated total Networth of 10 Crores (1 Million) 2020, and her main source of income is playing cricket.
Richa Ghosh Favorite Things
- Food: Chicken, Kadala Curry
- Actors: Chiranjeevi and Amir khan and Salman khan
- Actress: Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor
- Movies: Tamil– Pudhupettai
- Singer: Arjit Singh
- Colour(s): white
- Sport: Cricket, Tennis, Football
- Destinations: London
Some Unknown Facts About Richa Ghosh
• Richa likes to watch movies and listen to music during her leisure time.
• Her father, Manabendra Ghosh, played a cricket match in Siliguri and a young Richa lived with him. Her extraordinary cricketing ability was recognized by people at a very young age.
• Richa was not a regular bowler of the Bengal women’s team, but she was good at playing medium-speed bowling and keeping wickets at an age level for her state. There were matches where he batted and bowled and even took wickets.
• While not in any girls’ team in her hometown Siliguri, Richa practiced with boys at her academy.
• Richa’s father had to shut down his business in 2016 to for looking his daughter’s cricket training.
I had to give him whatever time he had. I can’t open a business and temporarily close while I was traveling. It takes 12 hours to reach Kolkata. If Richa is playing in any tournament in Kolkata, I quickly pack my bag. She is a little girl, we are leaving her alone, ”.Manabendra Ghosh
• West Bengal Sports Minister Arup Biswas congratulated Richa for being named in the 15-team squad for the India World Cup.
• Allegedly, the middle-order batsman is identified as a calm-headed player who enjoys the game. She knows how to keep him calm in challenging situations; Her father grew her up with a confident mindset.
• Richa considers Sachin Tendulkar and MS Dhoni as her cricket idols.
Note – All The Information We Get From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0 Policy) And Our Some Own Research And Sometimes It Can Be Wrong If You Think There Is Some Mistake Then Please Contact Us. We Will Check And Correct It In 24 Hours.