Shafali Verma is an Indian cricketer who plays for Velocity in domestic cricket. Shafali Verma is a and Right-hand batsman.
Shafali Verma Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Velocity Domestic Cricket Team
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shafali Verma was born on 28 January 2004 in Rohtak, Haryana.
She is currently 17 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Mandeep Senior Secondary School, Rohtak.
- Educational Qualification –
- 10th standard appear
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Sanjeev Verma
- Mother – Praveen Bala
- Siblings – Sahil Verma (Elder Brother)
Boyfriend & Spouse
- Shafali Verma dated –
- Not known
24 September 2019 v South Africa
27 June 2021 v England
16 June 2021 v England
• The youngest woman for India to score a half-century in international cricket
• The youngest woman to play for India in a T20I match
• The youngest player, male or female, to represent India in all three formats of international cricket
Shafali Verma Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
Shafali Verma has an estimated total Networth of Rs 5 Crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Shafali Verma Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shafali Verma
• Shafali Verma started playing cricket at the tender age of 8.
• On 24 September 2019, Shefali made her debut at the age of 15 years and 239 days, making her the youngest woman to play for India in a T20 international match.