Shafali Verma is an Indian cricketer who plays for the India women’s national cricket team. she became the youngest player (age 17), male or female, to represent India in all three formats of international cricket in June 2021. She is right handed batsman and right arm off break bowler.
Shafali Verma Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Velocity Domestic Cricket Team
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shafali Verma was born on 28 January 2004 in Rohtak, Haryana.
She is currently 17 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Mandeep Senior Secondary School, Rohtak.
- Educational Qualification –
- 10th standard appear
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Sanjeev Verma
- Mother – Praveen Bala
- Siblings – Sahil Verma (Elder Brother)
Boyfriend & Spouse
- Shafali Verma dated –
- Not known
Career Turning point
she played for Velocity in the Women’s T20 Challenge in which she scored 34 runs in 31 balls. Against the West Indies, she scored 158 runs in five matches and was named the player of the series.
Shafali Verma made her test cricket debut against England on 16 June 2021.
Shafali Verma made her one day international debut against England on 27 June 2021. 2 weeks later her test debut.
Shafali Verma has done her T20 debut against South Africa on 24 September 2019.
• The youngest woman for India to score a half-century in international cricket
• The youngest woman to play for India in a T20I match
• The youngest player, male or female, to represent India in all three formats of international cricket
Shafali Verma Salary
Shafali Verma’s salary is 40 lacs per year in the Indian cricket team.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 4 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 40 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 1-2 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, Brands|
Shafali Verma Net worth
Shafali Verma has an estimated total Networth of Rs 5 Crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 5 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Shafali Verma Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shafali Verma
• Shafali Verma started playing cricket at just the age of 8.
• Boys initially refused to play cricket with Shefali thinking that she would get hurt
• Against the West Indies, she scored 158 runs in five matches and was named the player of the series
• She was the youngest player to play for India in a T20I match.
• During her childhood, Verma initially played cricket disguised as a boy due to a lack of girls’ cricket academies in Rohtak
• In November 2019 against the West Indies, She became the youngest player to hit half century for India in international cricket.
• she played for Velocity in the Women’s T20 Challenge in which she scored 34 runs in 31 balls Before joining international cricket.
• Shafali made her WODI debut for India, against England, on 27 June 2021
• Shafali captained the Haryana Women’s Under-19 Cricket team In 2018,
• Shafali Verma credits her father for the success she has achieved.
• Shafali completed her studies at Mandeep Senior Secondary School, Rohtak.
• She trained under the guidance of coach Ashwani Kumar.