Rashid Khan is an Afghan cricketer who usually plays for Band-e-Amir Dragons in domestic cricket and currently playing for team sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian premier league. He is a right arm leg spin bowler and right handed batsman.
Rashid Khan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Rashid Khan Arman
Right-arm leg break
- #19 Afghanistan International Cricket Team
- #19 Comilla Victorians Cricket Team
- #19 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – Afghanistan International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Comilla Victorians Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Rashid was born on 20 September 1998 in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
He is currently 23 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Nangarhar High School, Jalalabad, Afghanistan
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Rashid Khan dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning point
In the 2017 T20 series against Ireland Rashid took 5 wickets by giving just 3 runs which was the best bowling figure of any afghan bowler. Also in the series against west indies, he took 7 wickets by giving just 18 runs.
Rashid Khan made his one day international debut against Zimbabwe on 18 October 2015. Rashid took 1 wicket in the match.
Rashid Khan made his test cricket debut against India on 14 June 2018. Rashid was one of the first players to play Test cricket for the Afghanistan cricket team.
Rashid Khan made his T20 debut against Zimbabwe on 26 october 2015.
He was selected for team Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL auction 2017 for 4 crores and played his debut match in 2017.
• Rashid Khan has a record of becoming the youngest captain in test cricket at just 20 years old.
• Along with test cricket, Rashid Khan has also a record of becoming the youngest captain in one day international at just 19 years old.
• Best career bowling average of 18.5 in one day international.
• He has the best career strike rate in T20 international cricket.
• He is the fastest player to take 100 wickets in just 44 matches in one day internationals.
• Most consecutive four wickets in an innings in T20 matches
• Rashid is the second fastest person to take 5 wickets in just 31 matches.
Rashid Khan Salary And Net worth
Rashid khan’s salary is 9 crore per year in the Afghan cricket team and he has earned around 40 crores from IPL since 2017.
Rashid Khan has an estimated total Net worth of Rs. 49 Crores ($ 8 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Rashid khan’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 9 crore|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 9 crore|
|2019||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 9 crore|
|2018||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 9 crore|
|2017||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 4 crore|
|Total||Rs. 40 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashid Khan
• Rashid was born in Nangarhar, Afghanistan which is a very small town in the country.
• Rashid belongs to a very big family; he has ten siblings who used to play cricket with him.
• Rashid gets inspiration for bowling from former Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi and from the batting side, he loves Virat Kohli.
• Rashid is the youngest cricketer who represents the Afghan national team at just 17 years old.
• Rashid is one of the two Afghans who got an IPL contract for huge amounts.
• Rashid studies from Nangarhar high school Jalalabad, Afghanistan.