Rashid Khan is an Afghan international cricketer and the current vice-captain of the national team. He plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020). and at the age of 20 years, Rashid is the youngest cricketer to captain a Test match side.
Rashid Khan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Rashid Khan Biography/Wiki
Rashid Khan Arman
Professional Cricketer (Bowler)
Right-arm leg break
- #19 Afghanistan International Cricket Team
- #19 Domestic Cricket Team
- #19 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – Afghanistan International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Rashid Khan Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Rashid was born on 20 September 1998 in Nangarhar, Afghanistan.
He is currently 22 years old (as in 2020).
- School –
- Nangarhar High School, Jalalabad, Afghanistan
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Rashid Khan Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
Rashid Khan Family & Relationship
Rashid Khan Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Rashid Khan Girlfriend & Spouse
Rashid Khan Career
Rashid made his One Day International debut on 18 October 2015, playing against zimbabwe at Bulawayo. Rashid took 1 wicket in the match.
In 2018, he played his first test match against India on 14 June 2018. Rashid was one of the first players to play Test cricket for the Afghanistan cricket team.
On 26 October 2015, Rashid played his first international T20 against Zimbabwe at Bulawayo. Where Rashid bowled and took 1 wicket.
Rashid made his IPL debut for Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2017.
Rashid Khan Records
- Holds the record for taking the least time in reaching the 50 wickets mark in T20 Internationals. He took only 2 years and 220 days to do so.
- Youngest player to reach the top spot in ICC T20I bowlers rankings.
- Holds the record for being the youngest player to become the No. 1 bowler in One Day International Rankings of the ICC.
- youngest player to take 100 wickets in One Day Internationals. He is also the fastest player to do so in only 44 matches.
- having the best bowling figures for Afghanistan with 5 wickets for 3 runs.
- youngest player (19 years 165 days) to lead an international squad.
- one of the few players to have taken 4 wickets in 4 balls.
- holds the record for conceding the most runs in an inaugural Test match (152 runs).
- He is also the first player to take 5 wickets in only 2 overs in a T20I.
- first Afghan bowler to take a 5-wicket and a 10-wicket haul in Test matches.
- the first player to take a 10-wicket haul as a captain in Test matches.
- the first player to score a half-century and take 10 wickets in the same Test match.
- bowling the most expensive spell in a World Cup with 110 runs in 9 overs.
- holds the record for taking the first-ever hat-trick in the Caribbean Premier League. He took his Hat-trick in the 2017 season.
Rashid Khan Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 9 crore
Rashid Khan has an estimated total Networth of INR 150 Crores ($20 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashid Khan
• Rashid made his debut for Afghanistan at the age of 17.
• He is known for his accurate stump-to-stump line bowling and his lethal googly.
• In 2017 IPL auction held in Bangalore, he was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad for a price of 4 crores (INR).