Suresh Raina is the former Indian cricketer who played for Uttar Pradesh in domestic cricket and currently playing for Chennai super kings in the Indian premier league. He is a left handed middle order batsman and right arm off spin bowler.
Suresh Raina Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Suresh Kumar Raina
Right Arm off-break
- #3 India International Cricket Team
- #3 Uttar Pradesh Domestic Cricket Team
- #3 Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Uttar Pradesh Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Suresh was born on 27 November 1986 in Muradnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
He is currently 34 years old (as in 2021).
Sector 11, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Government Sports College, Lucknow
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Tirlokchand Raina (Retired army officer)
- Mother – Parvesh Raina
- Siblings – Naresh Raina, Mukesh Raina, Dinesh Raina (Brother Elder), Renu Raina (Sister Elder)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Suresh Raina dated –
- Poorna Patel (daughter of politician Praful Patel, rumour)
- Shruti Hassan (Actress, rumour)
- Priyanka Chaudhary
- Wife – Priyanka Chaudhary
- Children’s –
- Son – Rio
- Daughters – Gracia Raina
Career Turning point
In the 2003 under 19 Asian ODI championship during the match against Pakistan, he scored three half centuries including 90 runs off just 38 balls. After that, he won the Border Gavaskar trophy and went to the Australian cricket academy for training.
Suresh Raina made his one day international debut against Sri Lanka on 30 July 2005.
Suresh Raina made his test cricket debut against Sri Lanka on 26 July 2010.
Suresh Raina made his T20 debut against South Africa on 1 December 2006.
Suresh made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. He was selected for team Chennai Super Kings in IPL auction 2008 for 2.6 crores and played his debut match in 2008.
• Raina is the first Indian player to score a century in all three formats.
• Raina is the first player to score 3000 runs in the Indian premier league
• Raina is the first Indian cricketer and second in the world to hit hundred sixes in IPL.
• He is the third player to score a century in the Indian premier league after Brandon MacCallum and Chris gayle.
• Raina has the seventh Highest partnership for the fifth wicket along with MS Dhoni in the one day international matches.
• He has the third highest partnership for the seventh wicket in the T20 international match.
Suresh Raina Salary
Suresh Raina’s salary is 11 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 11 crores from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Suresh Raina Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 1 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 11 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 1-2 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 11 crore|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 110.7 crore|
Suresh Raina’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 11 crore|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 11 crore|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 11 crore|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 11 crore|
|2017||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 12.5 crore|
|2016||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 9.5 crore|
|2015||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 9.5 crore|
|2014||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 9.5 crore|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 5.9 crore|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 5.9 crore|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 5.9 crore|
|2010||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crore|
|2009||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crore|
|2008||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crore|
|Total||Rs. 110.7 crore|
Suresh Raina Net Worth
Suresh Raina has an estimated total net worth is around Rs. 189 Crores ($ 27 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Suresh Raina Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$27 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 189 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Suresh Raina Cars And Bikes Collection
Suresh Raina has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- Porsche Boxster
- Mini Cooper
- Mercedes Benz C43
- Aston Martin DB11
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suresh Raina
• Raina completed his studies at Government Sports College, Lucknow
• Raina’s father is Trilok Chand Raina who is a retired army officer.
• Suresh belongs to the Kashmiri pandit family from Anantnag town.
• Raina tattooed his right hand with a symbol “believe”
• He is one of the best friends of Mahendra Singh dhoni that’s why both of them announced their retirement on the same day on instagram.
• If he was not a cricketer, he would be a basketball player.
• Raina married his childhood friend and love, Priyanka Choudhary.
• He has sung a song named Tu Mili Sab Mila in 2015.
• He is a car lover, in his garage, he kept some luxurious vehicles including Porsche boxer and Mini cooper.