Varun Aaron is an Indian cricketer who usually plays for the Jharkhand cricket team in domestic cricket and currently for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian premier league. He is right-arm fast bowler and a right-handed batsman. He was part of the Jharkhand Ranji team and Indian team for the England series in 2011.
Varun Aaron Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Varun Raymond Aaron
Right Handed Bat
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Jamshedpur Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Rajasthan Royals(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Varun Aaron was born on 29 October 1989 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 67 kg
- In Pounds – 148 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Clement Paul Aaron
- Mother – Mary Aaron
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Varun Aaron dated –
- Ragini Singh
- Wife – Ragini Singh
Career Turning Point
Varun picked up 13 wickets in the Ranji Trophy 2010–11 and bowled a 153.4 km/h delivery. He was part of the India Emerging Players team that went to Australia in 2011. Due to his impressive performance, he was selected for the India ODI series against England in 2011.
Varun Aaron made his test cricket debut against West Indies on 22nd November 2011.
Varun Aaron made his one-day international debut against Sri Lanka on 23 October 2011.
Not Debuted Yet
He was selected for team Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL auction 2010 for 8 lacs and played his debut match in 2012.
• Aaron claimed 13 wickets in the 2010-11 Ranji Trophy and his fastest bowling speed there was 153.4 km/hr.
• In his debut ODI against England, Aaron took 3 wickets conceding just 24 runs.
Varun Aaron Salary
Varun Aaron’s salary is 2 crores per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 14 crores from Ipl since 2010.
|Name||Varun Aaron Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 20 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 2-3 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 2.4 Crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 14.8 Crores|
Varun Aaron’s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2020||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 2.4 crore|
|2019||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 2.4 crore|
|2017||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 2.8 crore|
|2016||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.00 crore|
|2015||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.00 crore|
|2014||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 2.00 crore|
|2013||(injured) Delhi Daredevils||NA|
|2012||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2011||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2010||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 8 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 14.08 crore|
Varun Aaron Net worth
Varun Aaron has an estimated total Networth of Rs 26 Crores ($ 3.7 Million)in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Varun Aaron Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$3.7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 26 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Aaron
• Aaron completed his schooling at Loyola School, Jamshedpur.
• He married his childhood sweetheart Ragini Singh in 2016.
• Due to a back injury, he had a two-year hiatus from national cricket.
• In IPL 2015 his fastest ball is 150.2 km/h making him the second fastest bowler of the tournament.
• Varun Aaron said that Andy Roberts former West Indies pace was his role model while he grew up.
• At just the age of 15, he has been selected for the MRF Pace Foundation in Chennai.
• Aaron bowled a ball at speed of 153.4 km/h, In the 2010-11 Ranji series, one of the fastest deliveries bowled by an Indian in domestic cricket.
• Varun Aaron made his ODI debut against England at Wankhede where he attracted everyone with his pace and accuracy. He took 3 wickets, by giving just 24 runs.