Varun Aaron is an Indian cricketer who plays for Jamshedpur in domestic cricket and Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Varun Aaron is a Right-arm fast Bowler and Right Handed batsman.
Varun Aaron Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Varun Raymond Aaron
Right Handed Bat
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Jamshedpur Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Rajasthan Royals(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Varun Aaron was born on 29 October 1989 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 67 kg
- In Pounds – 148 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Clement Paul Aaron
- Mother – Mary Aaron
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Varun Aaron dated –
- Ragini Singh
- Wife – Ragini Singh
Career Turning Point
Being a part of the India emerging player squad that played in Australia in 2011, Aaron caught the attention of selectors with his impressive performance and got a call-up for the Indian ODI squad for the series against England that year.
22 November 2011 vs West Indies in Mumbai
23 October 2011 vs England in Mumbai
Not Debuted Yet
Varun Aaron made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Knight Riders Buy him Rs 8 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2010.
• Aaron claimed 13 wickets in the 2010-11 Ranji Trophy and his fastest bowling speed there was 153.4 km/hr.
• In his debut ODI against England, Aaron took 3 wickets conceding just 24 runs.
Varun Aaron Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not Known
IPL 13: Rs.2.40 crore
Varun Aaron has an estimated total Networth of Rs 21 crore ($3 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Aaron
• Aaron was spotted by a talent scout when he was 15, and since then, he has been a part of the MRF Pace Foundation in Chennai.
• He has since his teenage, focused on fast bowling, which led to two stress fractures of the back soon after he made his Ranji Trophy debut.