Jofra Archer is an English cricket player who usually plays for England and Sussex teams and is currently for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian premier league. He was part of the winning team of cricket world cup 2019.
Jofra Archer Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Jofra Chioke Archer
- National Team – England International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Sussex Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Rajasthan Royals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Jofra Archer was born on 1 April 1995 in Bridgetown, Barbados.
He is currently 26 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Hilda Skeene Primary School, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Christ Church Foundation School, Barbados
- College –
- Dulwich College, London
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Frank Archer
- Mother – Joelle Waithe
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Jofra Archer dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
In the 2019 cricket world cup, He played in all England’s matches, as they went on to win the Cricket World Cup, with Archer bowling the super over after the match ended in a tie in the final match against New Zealand. After the World Cup, the International Cricket Council (ICC) named Archer as the rising star of the squad.
Jofra Archer made his test cricket debut against Australia on 14 August 2019.
Jofra Archer made his one day international debut against Ireland on 3 May 2019
Jofra Archer has done his T20 debut against Pakistan on 5 May 2019, two days after his one day debut.
He was selected for team Rajasthan Royals in IPL auction 2018 for 7.2 crores and played his debut match in 2018.
Jofra Archer Salary
Jofra archer’s salary is 7.2 crores per year in the England cricket team and he has earned around 28.8 crores from IPL since 2018. He also does brand endorsement and advertisement along with cricket.
|Name||Jofra Archer Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 70 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 7.2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||England Cricket, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 7.20 Crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 28.80 Crores|
Jofra archer’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 7.20 crore|
|2020||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 7.20 crore|
|2019||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 7.20 crore|
|2018||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 7.20 crore|
|Total||Rs. 28.80 crore|
Jofra Archer Net worth
Jofra Archer has an estimated total Networth of Rs 35 Crores ($ 5 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Jofra Archer Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 35 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jofra Archer
• He is the highest wicket-taker for the Hobart Hurricanes with 15 wickets in 10 matches in the big bash league.
• Due to his impressive performance in T20 matches, Almost every franchise tried to have him on their side but Rajasthan Royals won the intense bidding war and picked him for Rs. 7.2 Crore.
• Along with bowling, He is also a great fielder. He took an extraordinary one-handed catch to dismiss Ben Cutting and then threw down the stumps from long-on.
• He also played for Sussex and picked as many as 61 wickets in 24 innings at an impressive average of 25.29. He was the highest wicket-taker for his team and was hailed by his teammates for the same.
• His father Frank Archer is English and his mother Joelle Waithe is Barbadian. That’s why He holds British citizenship through his father
• In 2020, Archer won the IPL Most Valuable Player award for his team, Rajasthan Royals
• Archer played for West Indies Under-19s three times in 2014