Shreyas Gopal is an Indian cricketer who mainly plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket and currently playing for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian premier league. Shreyas Gopal is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Shreyas Gopal Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Ramaswamy Shreyas Gopal
Right Arm Medium
J Arun Kumar
- #19 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- #37 Rajasthan Royals(IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Rajasthan Royals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shreyas Gopal was born on 4 September 1993 in Bengaluru (Karnataka).
He is currently 36 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Frank Anthony Public School (Bengaluru)
- College –
- Jain University (Bengaluru)
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Gopal Ramaswamy (cricketer, director of a sports management firm)
- Mother – Amitha Ramaswamy (volleyball player)
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Shreyas Gopal dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
Gopal made his first-class debut for Karnataka in 2013. In February 2014, while playing for the Karnataka against the rest of India, he became the first player to claim a hat-trick in the Irani Cup’s history and was bought by the Mumbai Indians for ₹10 lakh in the 2014 IPL auction.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
He was selected for team Mumbai Indians in IPL auction 2014 for 12 lacs and played his debut match in 2014.
Shreyas Gopal Salary
Shreyas Gopal’s salary is 30 Lacs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 1.2 crores from IPL since 2014.
|Name||Shreyas Gopal Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 3 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 30 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 1-2 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 20 Lakhs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 1.20 Crores|
Shreyas Gopal’s overall IPL earnings :
|2021||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2020||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2019||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2018||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2017||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2016||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2015||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2014||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 1.20 crore|
Shreyas Gopal Net worth
Shreyas Gopal has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Shreyas Gopal Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Shreyas Gopal Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shreyas Gopal
• Shreyas Gopal completed his schooling at Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore.
• He completed his Bcom (Bachelor of Commerce) from Jain University.
• Gopal’s father Ramaswamy Gopal was a club cricketer for 20 years
• Shreyas’s mother Amitha is ex volleyball player, she played volleyball at the state level.
• In August 2019, he was named in the India Blue team’s squad for the Duleep Trophy 2019–20
• During his young age, he liked to copy the bowling style of his role model Anil Kumble.
• He was the captain in the Karnataka domestic cricket in Under13, Under15, Under16, and Under19 matches.
• He scored 693 runs in 13 innings In the 2014-15 Ranji tournament, with 2 centuries and 3 fifties.
• He used to get up early in the morning to watch the India Australia test series, especially when Rahul Dravid came to bat.