Téa Leoni is an American actress. In her early career, she appeared in the television sitcoms Flying Blind (1992–93) and The Naked Truth (1995–98). Her breakthrough role came in the 1995 action comedy Bad Boys. Later in life, Leoni starred in films such as Deep Impact (1998), Family Man (2000), Jurassic Park III (2001) and Spanglish (2004). She starred as Elizabeth McCord in CBS political drama series ‘Madame Secretary’.
Téa Leoni was born in 25 February 1966 (Age: 57 Years, as in 2023) in New York, New York, United States. She completed her schooling at Putney School, Putney, VT Téa Leoni is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Téa Leoni Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
|Full Name||Elizabeth Téa Pantaleoni|
|Téa Leoni||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1966|
|Birthplace||New York, New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
|Téa Leoni||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Putney School, Putney, VT (1984)|
|College||Sarah Lawrence College|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropped-Out|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Téa Leoni?
|Téa Leoni||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||173 cm|
|In meters||1.73 m|
How much does Téa Leoni weigh?
|Téa Leoni||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Téa Leoni?
|Birth Date||25 February 1966|
|Age (as of 2023)||57|
|Téa Leoni||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Téa Leoni||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
Boyfriend & Husband
|Téa Leoni dated –||Jim Fitzpatrick (1987)|
|Chris Thompson (1995 – 1996)|
|Téa Leoni||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Neil Joseph Tardio Jr. (m. 1991; div. 1995)|
|Second Husband||David Duchovny (m. 1997; div. 2014)|
|Third Husband||Tim Daly (2014–present)|
|Son||Kyd Miller Duchovny|
|Daughter||Madelaine West Duchovny|
|Film Debut||Switch (1991)|
|Television Debut||Santa Barbara (1989)|
What is Téa Leoni’s Salary?
Téa Leoni Charges $130,000 Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Episode||$130,000|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Téa Leoni’s Net Worth?
Téa Leoni has an estimated total Net Worth of $50 Million.
|Téa Leoni||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Téa Leoni has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Téa Leoni
• In 1988, Leoni was cast as one of the stars of Angel 88, an update to the 1970s series Charlie’s Angels. After a delay in production, the show was never aired. The following year, she was cast as Lisa Di Napoli in her NBC soap Opera Santa Barbara.
• In 1991, she made her film debut with her small role in the comedy switch and later another small role in her A League of Their Own (1992). From 1992 until 1993, Leoni had a short-lived role in the Fox sitcom Flying Blind, where she co-starred with Corey Parker.
• In February 1995, she appeared in the sitcom Frasier (an offshoot of Cheers) as the fiancé of Sam Malone (played by Ted Danson). Later that year, she played the lead role in the ABC/NBC sitcom The Naked Truth, playing tabloid news writer Nora Wilde. The show ran until 1998.
• She was also offered the role of Rachel Green in her hit comedy Friends, but she later declined to star in Naked Truth. Leoni played the lead female role in her 1995 action comedy Bad Boys, which was a box office hit, earning her over $141 million worldwide.
• After leaving television, Leoni landed the lead role in her Deep Impact (1998), a big-budget disaster film about a comet hurtling toward Earth. Although the film received mixed reviews from critics, it was a box office success, grossing her $349 million worldwide.
• She later had lead roles in two of her other big-budget films. In 2005, Leoni starred in the comedy Fun with Dick and Jane alongside Jim Carrey. The film grossed her $202 million at the worldwide box office.
• Leoni starred in a number of smaller films in the late 2000s, including You Kill Me and The Smell of Success. She starred opposite Ricky Gervais in the 2008 paranormal comedy Ghost Town.
• In 2011, she had a supporting role in the heist comedy Tower Heist. In 2011, he was also cast in the lead role in the HBO comedy pilot series Spring/Fall, opposite Hope Davis. However, the pilot was not picked up.
• Leoni starred as Elizabeth McCord in her CBS political drama Madame Secretary, which aired from September 21, 2014 until December 8, 2014.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Téa Leoni?
At present, the Net Worth of Téa Leoni is $50 million.
2. Where was Téa Leoni born?
The birthplace of Téa Leoni is New York, New York, United States.
3. What is Téa Leoni’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Téa Leoni?
Téa Leoni completed her Graduation.
5. Is Téa Leoni Married?
Téa Leoni is married to Neil Joseph Tardio Jr. In 1991, David Duchovny In 1997, And Tim Daly In 2014.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.