Emily Carey is a British actress. She began her career as a child actress on stage and in the BBC One soap opera Casualty (2014–2017, 2021). She then played Diana Prince in Wonder Woman (2017), Tomb Played younger versions of the character such as Lara Croft in The Raider (2018) and Aricent Hightower in the HBO fantasy series House of the Dragons (2022). She also appeared in the BBC iPlayer teen series Get Even (2020).
Emily Carey was born in 18 May 1995 (Age: 26 Years, as in 2023) in North London, London, United Kingdom. Emily Carey is 5 feet and 1 inches tall, and Her body weight is around 40 Kg.
Emily Carey Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Emily Carey|
|Emily Carey||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1995|
|Birthplace||North London, London, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||North London, London, United Kingdom|
|Emily Carey||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Emily Carey?
|Emily Carey||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||155 cm|
|In meters||1.55 m|
How much does Emily Carey weigh?
|Emily Carey||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||40 kg|
|In Pounds||90 lbs|
How old is Emily Carey?
|Birth Date||18 May 1995|
|Age (as of 2023)||26|
|Emily Carey||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Emily Carey||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Name Not Known|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Emily Carey dated –||Not Known|
|Emily Carey||Husband & Children|
|Film Debut||Wonder Woman (2017)|
|Television Debut||Casualty (2014–2021)|
What is Emily Carey’s Salary?
Emily Carey’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Emily Carey’s Net Worth?
Emily Carey has an estimated total Net Worth of $1.5 Million.
|Emily Carey||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Emily Carey has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Carey
• Carey began her career in a West End production of Shrek the Musical at the Theater Royal, Drury Lane in 2013, and as Olivier Award-winning Marta Von Trapp in The Sound of Music at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre.
• The following year, Carey joined the cast of Casualty as Grace Beecham, acting until 2017 and reappearing in 2021.
• She has also appeared in videos. She played Mary Conan Doyle in the ITV drama Houdini & Doyle. Carey was named as one of the top five child stars of 2016 by a Huffington Post article.
• Carey made her feature film debut as her young Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) in the 2017 DC Universe film Wonder Woman. This was followed by a role as a young Lara Croft in the 2018 Tomb Raider reboot movie.
• She signed with IMG Models in 2019. In 2020, Carey played Mika Cavanaugh in the internationally distributed BBC iPlayer teen series Get Even on Netflix and famously played Anastasia in the movie Anastasia:Once upon a time, even on Netflix.
• She provided the voices of Anne Frank and Mila in the animated films Where is Anne Frank and Monster Family 2, respectively.
• In July 2021, it was announced that Carrey would be cast as young Aricent Hightower (later played by Olivia Cooke) in 2022 HBO fantasy series House of the Dragons.
• She also played Teen Wendy in the film adaptation of Laurie Fox’s novel Lost Girls.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Emily Carey?
At present, the Net Worth of Emily Carey is $1.5 Million.
2. Where was Emily Carey born?
The birthplace of Emily Carey is North London, London, United Kingdom.
3. What is Emily Carey’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Emily Carey?
5. Is Emily Carey Married?
Emily Carey is unmarried.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.