Tim Daly is an American actor. He is known for his role as Joe Hackett on the NBC sitcom Wings and his speaking role as Clark Kent/Superman on Superman:The Animated Series, and for his recurring roles as drug-addicted screenwriter J.T. . Dolan the soprano From 2007 to his 2012, he played Pete his Wilder on his ABC series Private His Practice.
Tim Daly was born in 1 March 1956 (Age: 66 Years, as in 2022) in Manhattan, New York, United States. He completed his schooling at The Putney School and completed his Studied Acting. Tim Daly is 6 feet and 1 inches tall, and his body weight is around 76 Kg.
Tim Daly Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Tim Daly Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||James Timothy Daly|
Tim Daly Personal Life
|Tim Daly||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||1 March 1956|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Manhattan, New York, United States|
Tim Daly Education
|Tim Daly||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||The Putney School|
|Educational Qualification||Studied Acting|
Tim Daly Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Tim Daly?
|Tim Daly||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||6 feet 1 inches|
|In centimeters||185 cm|
|In meters||1.85 m|
How much does Tim Daly weigh?
|Tim Daly||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||76 kg|
|In Pounds||167 lbs|
How old is Tim Daly?
|Birth Date||1 March 1956|
|Age (as of 2022)||66|
Tim Daly Body Measurements
|Tim Daly||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Tim Daly Eye Color
|Tim Daly||Eye/Hair Color|
Tim Daly Family & Relationship
Tim Daly Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Jonathan Daly, Michael Daly (Brother)|
Glynn Daly, Pegeen Michael Daly, Tyne Daly, Jenny Daly (Sister)
Tim Daly Girlfriend & Spouse
|Tim Daly dated –||Not Known|
|Tim Daly||Spouse & Children|
Tim Daly Career
|Film Debut||Diner (1982)|
|Television Debut||An Enemy of the People (1966)|
What is Tim Daly’s Salary?
Tim Daly’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Tim Daly’s Net Worth?
Tim Daly has an estimated total Net Worth of $10 Million.
|Tim Daly||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Tim Daly Cars And Bikes Collection
Tim Daly has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tim Daly
• Daly made her stage debut at the age of seven in Gene Carr’s Jenny Kiss Me, alongside her parents and two sisters.
• His first television appearance was when he was 10 years old, in the playhouse adaptation of Henrik Ibsen’s The People’s Enemy starring his father James his Daley.
• He dreamed of a career in sports and music, and even considered becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but eventually decided to become an actor.
• He started his professional acting career when he appeared in the play Equus. His first starring role was in the Barry Levinson-directed film The Diner, where he shared screen time with the likes of Kevin Bacon and Mickey Rourke.
• He has played lead roles in Alan Rudolph’s feature film Made in Heaven, The Rise of Daniel Rocket produced by American Playhouse, and the CBS drama series Almost Grown, directed by David Chase.
• In the play, he starred in Broadway’s Coastal Disturbances by playwright Tina Howe opposite Annette Bening, for which he won an award at the 1987 Theater World.
• He has also appeared in Oliver, Manhattan Theater Club’s Oliver, Bill C. Davis’ Mass His Appeal, Trinity Repertoire’s William in His Company Inge’s Bus Stop, Santa Festival Theater Tennessee Williams’ Glass.
• He has also appeared in The Zoo, Heart’s Knife. Scarlet Studies at the Williamstown Playhouse and Paris Bound at the Berkshire Theater Festival.
• As a voice actor, Daley played the superhero Superman and his alter-ego Clark Kent in Superman:The Animated Series (1996–2000), but was never able to return as Superman.
• He was replaced by Christopher McDonald in Batman Beyond, George). Justice League and Justice League Unlimited’s New Bern) had signed a deal to star in a remake of the 1960s TV drama The Fugitive.
• He reprized his role as Superman in the video his game Superman: Shadow of Apokolips and direct-to-video releases.
• Daly reprized his role as Superman in the Hub Network’s animated remake of the trailer for his 2013 film Man of Steel, celebrating the film’s release and giving the network’s upcoming Superman a marathon of episodes. advertised.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Tim Daly?
At present, the Net Worth of Tim Daly is $10 million.
2. Where was Tim Daly born?
The birthplace of Tim Daly is Manhattan, New York, United States.
3. What is Tim Daly’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Tim Daly?
Tim Daly completed his Studied Acting.
5. Is Tim Daly Married?
Tim Daly is married to Téa Leoni.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.