Street Dancer 3D is a 2020 Bollywood Hindi dance movie directed by Remo D’Souza. The Movie featured By Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Prabhu Deva, and Nora Fatehi. Its music is composed by Sachin-Jigar, Tanishq Bagchi, Badshah, Guru Randhawa, Gurinder Segal, and Harsh Upadhyay and is released under the banner of T-Series.
Street Dancer 3D Movie, Street Dancer 3D Movie Story, Street Dancer 3D Movie Cast, Street Dancer 3D Movie Budget, Street Dancer 3D Movie Box Office Collection, Street Dancer 3D Movie Actors Salary, Street Dancer 3D Movie Songs, Street Dancer 3D Movie Awards, Street Dancer 3D Movie Review
Street Dancer 3D Movie Story
The story is that of Sahaj (Varun Dhawan), a dancer from a Punjabi family based in London, and Inayat (Shraddha Kapoor), a dancer of a Pakistani family. The two religions, apart from being from different countries, do not like each other because of two different local dancing groups (street dancers and rule-breakers). There is frequently a dance competition between the two groups, and both leave no stone unturned to embarrass each other.
Then comes the dancing champion contest ‘Ground Zero’, which both teams want to achieve. While Grace intends to win this title to help the refugees, Sahaj needs to win it to make his elder brother’s (Puneet Pathak) dream of fulfilling a dancing champion. But there are many more excellent teams in the competition for this title, out of which one side is the best.
Now to win against this best team, the dancing group of Sahaj and Grace will have to be one. This title is also necessary for both ease and kindness, and both do not want to help each other. In such a problem, will the two teams help each other, or will they try to get the title of Ground Zero alone? Because you must have got a hint of the movie by now, but the story is not that simple. Several twists and many mysteries will be revealed by the time of the final of Ground Zero.
Street Dancer 3D Movie Trailer
Street Dancer 3D Movie Cast
- Varun Dhawan as Sahej Singh Narula, an aspiring dancer who fulfills his brother’s footsteps. He is the Captain of Street Dancer,
- Shraddha Kapoor as Inayat Naazi, a Pakistani dancer who dances in private to avoid her cautious family finding out.
- Prabhu Deva as Anna (real name Ram Prasad), a restaurant administrator who secretly is a trained dancer and also feeds the homeless.
- Punit Pathak as Inder Singh Narula, Sahej’s brother who was a part of Street Dancer, but injured his knee during a Ground Zero Battle 2 years.
- Nora Fatehi as Mia, Sahej’s girlfriend and the only Indian member of the Royals prior to Sahej, D, and Sushi joining.
- Aparshakti Khurana as Amrinder Mehrotra, a qualified drummer from India who lives an unhappy life as a homeless criminal immigrant in London.
- Murli Sharma as UK Cop Michael Donald, a Pakistani-Indian cop who made sure that Street Dancer and Rule Breakers did.
- Salman Yusuff Khan as Zain, Inayat’s cousin.
- Raghav Juyal as Poddy, Sahej’s closest friend.
- Dharmesh Yelande as D, Sahej’s close friend. After a few years of breaking down of Street Dancers, he took up a job in a monument store.
- Sushant Pujari as Sushi, Sahej’s close friend.
- Sonam Bajwa as Pammi
- Vartika Jha as Samaira
- Upasana Singh as Pammi’s mother
- Zarina Wahab as Amrinder’s mother
- Umair Asanti Khalil as Faris Inayat
- Manoj Pahwa as Chhabra
- Pavan Rao as Fahad, a Rule Breaker union member, who used to hate Sahej, but after the he joined them they started being friends.
- Sushant Khatri as Chotu, a server at Anna’s restaurant who is secretly a dancer, Chotu also becomes the second-in-command of the Rule Breakers when Anna takes over.
- Keshav KV Tutter as KV
- Pravin Bhosle as Pravin
- Shashank Dogra as Aamir
- Nivedita Sharma as Nivi
- Bhusan as Tofique Khan
- Prashant Shinde as Sam
- Bhupendra Singh as Omar
- Pravin Shinde as Naussef
- Sheetal Perry as Perry
- Vinay Khandelwal as Faiz
- Chandani Shrivastava as Chandani
- Francis Roughly, as Marc, the leader of the Royals and a ruthless, selfish man.
- Caroline Wilde as Alisha
- Adriano Gal as Alex
- Jai Hickling as Jai
- Jesus Soria Antolin as Bboy
- Raj Gohil as Inayat’s elder brother, a man who is also cautious, like his younger brother, but allows Inayat to dance at the Ground Zero finals.
Street Dancer 3D Movie Budget
Street Dancer 3D is made on a budget of Rs 100 Crores all inclusive.
Street Dancer 3D Movie Box Office Collection
Street Dancer 3D received ₹9.50 crore domestic box office on its opening day. The next day, the movie collected ₹12.50 crore. The third day movie earned ₹17.00 crore, taking a total opening weekend collection to ₹39 crores.
On 28 Feb 2020, movie Earns Total of ₹81.29 crore in India and ₹15.71 crore Aboard, the movie has a worldwide collection of ₹97 crore.
Street Dancer 3D Movie Songs
1. illegal Weapon – Jasmine Sandlas, Garry Sandhu
2. Garmi – Badshah, Neha Kakkar
3. Muqabla – Parampara Thakur, Yash Narvekar
Street Dancer 3D Movie Awards
Street Dancer 3D Movie Hasn’t Get Any Award. ( Till June 2020)
Street Dancer 3D Movie Review
Varun Dhawan, who is playing the role of Sahaj, has done a better dance than acting in the movie. His acting could not affect much. At the same time, Shraddha Kapoor was seen giving useful expressions as Arogynt Girl Inayat. However, wever, he also had the same condition as Varun. His acting in the entire film has not attracted as much attention as his great dance moves. Positively, the dancing of both the lead actors has wrapped their acting. In contrast, other supporting stars of the film Nora Fatehi, Salman Yusuf Khan, Dharmesh, Raghav, Puneet have done an excellent job in acting besides their main skill dancing.
Coming from choreography to film direction has been suitable for Remo D’Souza. The content of the film is straightforward, but the dance, drama, and emotion have been remo vered brilliantly. The film is a bit weak in terms of screenplay. After Puneet Pathak, Shraddha, and Varun’s Illegal Weapon’s Dose bind the audience from the beginning of the story.
Whether a film is made on dance and this main interest is not spoken of, it can not be done. If you say in a line, street dancers are dance-making dance steps in 3D. Remo D’Souza has used this art very well in the film. The dance of Salman, Dharmesh, Raghav, Varun, Shraddha, Prabhudeva, and especially Nora Fatehi is incredible. Full power and incredible choreography will be seen in every dance step of the movie. Nora Fatehi’s dance and Prabhudheva’s tournament will make you whistle. It is fun happening to watch this movie made in the 3D effect in 3D. However, apart from dance sequences in the movie, the need for 3D was not felt anywhere.
Our overall critic’s rating is an average of the sub scores below.
Note – All The Information We Get From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0 Policy) And Our Some Own Research And Sometimes It Can Be Wrong If You Think There Is Some Mistake Then Please Contact Us. We Will Check And Correct It In 24 Hours.