Ravindra Jadeja is an indian professional cricketer who plays for indian national team in all formats. He played for saurashtra in the domestic cricket team and currently playing for chennai super kings in the indian premier league. He is a left arm orthodox bowler and left handed batsman.
Ravindra Jadeja Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Ravindrasinh Anirudhsinh Jadeja
Jaddu, RJ, Sir Ravindra Jadeja
Slow left-arm orthodox
Debu Mitra (Saurashtra coach)
Mahendra Singh Chauhan
- #8 India International Cricket Team
- #12 Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Saurashtra Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Ravindra Jadeja was born on 6 December 1988 in NavagamGhed, Gujarat, India.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2021).
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Anirudhsinh Jadeja (watchman)
- Mother – Late Lata Jadeja (Nurse)
- Siblings – Naina (Elder Sisters ), Naynaba Jadeja
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Ravindra Jadeja dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Reeva Solanki
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Nidhyana (born in 2017)
Career Turning Point
Jadeja was vice captain of victorious team at the 2008 under 19 cricket world cup and helped his team to win the match by taking 6 wickets in six matches at the average of 13.
Ravindra Jadeja made his one day international debut against Sri lanka on 8 february 2009.
Ravindra Jadeja made his test cricket debut against Australia on 6 november 2008. at Nagpur
Ravindra Jadeja made his T20 debut against Afghanistan on 1 May 2010.
Ravindra Jadeja made his IPL debut for Rajasthan Royals. He was selected for team Chennai Super Kings in IPL auction 2009 for 12 lakhs and played his debut match in 2009.
• Ninth Most runs in a career without a hundred.
• Fourth most wickets taken caught and bowled.
• Tenth most wickets taken stumped.
• Third most catches by a substitute in an innings.
• Tenth most maiden in a career.
• He is one of the cricketers who scored 1000 runs and 100 wickets in the one day international careers.
• He is one of the cricketers who scored 1000 runs, 50 catches and 50 wickets in the one day international careers.
In July 2013, Raina missed two catches on Jadeja’s bowling in a match against the West Indies when Raina battled with his partner Suresh Raina.
Ravindra Jadeja Salary And Net worth
Ravindra Jadeja’s salary is 7 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 77 crores from IPL since 2008.
Ravindra Jadeja has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 91 Crores ($ 13 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Ravindra Jadeja’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7 crores|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7 crores|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7 crores|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 7 crores|
|2017||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 9.5 crores|
|2016||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 5.5 crores|
|2015||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 5.5 crores|
|2014||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 9.5 crores|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 9.2 crores|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 9.2 crores|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 4.3 crores|
|2009||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 12 lacs|
|2008||Rajasthan Royals||Rs. 12 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 77 crores|
Ravindra Jadeja Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravindra Jadeja
• Jadeja was born in NavagamGhed, Gujarat, India.
• He has A dragon tattoo on his back & a tattoo on his left biceps.
• He is the first bowler after Anil Kumble to make his name on top of the ICC ODI bowling rankings.
• Jadeja is the only Indian player to score three triple centuries in his first class cricket.
• His father Anirudhsinh Jadeja worked as a watchman.
• Jadeja tied a knot with Reeva Solanki on 17 April 2016
• He belongs to a middle class family as his father worked as a watchman in a private company.
• His father wanted that jadeja to become an army officer and serve the nation.
• His mother passed away in 2006 with an accident, at that time jadeja was just 17 years old and after this incident he became mentally weak.
• He is also an expert in sword fencing.