Murali Vijay is an Indian cricketer who plays for Tamil Nadu in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL)2021. Murali Vijay is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Murali Vijay Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Vijay and Monk
Right-arm off break
- #26 India International Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Nadu Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Chennai Super Kings(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Murali Vijay was born on 1 April 1984 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
He is currently 37 years old (as in 2021).
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Vivekananda College in Mylapore, Chennai
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Murali Vijay dated –
- Nikita Vijay
- Wife – Nikita Vijay
- Children’s –
- Son – Nirav
- Daughters – Iva
Career Turning Point
His Test debut against Australia in 2008 Border-Gavaskar Trophy in Nagpur, as a replacement for Gautam Gambhir.
27 February 2010 v South Africa
6 November 2008 v Australia
1 May 2010 v Afghanistan
Murali Vijay made his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings. Super Kings Buy him INR 2 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2009.
2nd highest run-scorer behind Virat Kohli in the 2014-15 Test series in Australia
It was believed that there was a love triangle between Dinesh Karthik, his ex-wife Nikita and him, as it was said that he had cheated with Murali Vijay.
Murali Vijay Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not known
T20 Fee: Rs.Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 2 Crores
Murali Vijay has an estimated total Networth of Rs 15 Crores ($2.5 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Murali Vijay Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Murali Vijay
• Vijay failed in his 12th standard exams with 40% when he was 17 years old, on the other hand, his sister scored 98%. After his poor result, his father told him that he is worthy of a peon’s job
• To get some earning, he started working in a snooker club and a commission based business, alongside which he used to practice cricket.