Jayant Yadav is an Indian cricketer who plays for Haryana in the domestic matches and currently playing for Mumbai Indians in the Indian premier league. He is right arm off break bowler and right handed batsman.
Jayant Yadav Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right arm offbreak
Right-arm off break
- #19 Delhi Daredevils (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Haryana Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Jayant Yadav was born on 22 January 1990 in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Delhi Public School (DPS), Vasant Kunj, Delhi
- College –
- Hindu College, Delhi (on sports quota)
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Arts
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known (works as an in-flight manager with Air India)
- Mother – Late Lakshmi Yadav (Biological mother), Jyoti Yadav (Stepmother)
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Jayant Yadav dated –
- Disha Chawla
Wife – Disha Chawla
Career Turning Point
His outstanding all rounder performances in the 2015-16 Ranji trophy series and this helped him to make his place in the national team. Mumbai Indians bought him for 10 lakhs in the IPL auctions 2014.
Jayant Yadav made his test cricket debut against Bangladesh on 27 May 2010.
Jayant Yadav made his one day international debut against scotland on 5 August 2006 in Vishakhapatnam
Not Debuted Yet
Jayant Yadav made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils. He was selected for team Delhi Daredevils in IPL auction 2014 for 10 lakhs and played his debut match in 2014.
Jayant Yadav Salary And Net worth
Jayant Yadav’s salary is 50 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 2.4 crores from IPL since 2014.
Jayant Yadav has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 crores ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Jayant Yadav’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2020||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2019||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2017||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|2016||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|2015||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|2014||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 2.4 crore|
Jayant Yadav Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jayant Yadav
• Jayant was born and raised in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
• In the 2012-13 Ranji trophy series he scored 211,his maiden hundred against Karnataka simultaneously sharing a record-breaking stand of 392 for the eighth wicket with Amit Mishra.
• At the 2014-15 Ranji season, Jayant Yadav was leading wicket taker for haryana’ table with 33 wickets. He began the season with a six-for and went on to take 13 wickets in a match against Saurashtra in Rajkot.
• Jayant also has five 5-wicket hauls to his name in first class cricket. Additionally, he once took 10 wickets in a match.
• Jayant completed his schooling at Delhi Public School (DPS), Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
• He completed bachelors of arts from Hindu College, Delhi (on sports quota).
• His father worked as a flight manager in air India.
• His uncle yogendra yadav is a politician.
• Jayant lost his real mother, Lakshmi, in a plane crash in the year 1990.
• Jayant Yadav also became the first No.9 Indian batsman to score a century in Test cricket