Prithvi Shaw is an Indian cricketer who plays for Mumbai in Domestic cricket and currently playing for Delhi capitals in the Indian premier league. He is right handed opening batsman and right arm off break bowler.
Prithvi Shaw Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Prithvi Pankaj Shaw
- #100 India International Cricket Team
- #100 Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- #100 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Prithvi was born on 9 November 1999 in Virar, Maharastra, India.
He is currently 21 years old (as in 2021).
He lives in Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai
- School –
- A.V.S. Vidyamandir, Virar, Mumbai
- Rizvi Springfield High School, Mumbai
- College –
- Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
- Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Pankaj Shaw (Businessman)
- Mother – Name Not Known (Died in 2003)
Girlfriend & Spouse
Prithvi Shaw dated –
- Not Known
Career turning point
In 2021 Prithvi scored unbeaten double century 227* in just 152 balls in the Vijay Hazare trophy. In the same tournament, he scored a total of 827 runs which was the highest individual score in a single season.
Prithvi Shaw made his one day international debut against new zealand on 5 February 2020.Where Prithvi made 20 runs.
Prithvi Shaw made his T20 debut against Sri Lanka on 25 July 2021. Prithvi Shaw hit a century and became the youngest Indian player to hit a Test century on debut and the second-youngest player to hit a Test century after Sachin Tendulkar.
Prithvi Shaw made his T20 debut against Sri Lanka on 25 July 2021.
Prithvi made his IPL debut for Delhi Capitals. He was selected for team Delhi Capitals in IPL auction 2018 for 1.2 crores and played his debut match in 2018.
• Prithvi is the seventh youngest player to score a hundred in test cricket in just 18 years and 329 days.
• Prithvi is the sixth Indian cricketer to receive player of the series awards in the test cricket
• He is one of the players who scored a hundred in his debut test match.
Prithvi Shaw Salary And Net worth
Prithvi Shaw’s salary is 1.2 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 4.8 crores from IPL since 2018.
Prithvi Shaw has an expected total Net worth of Rs. 14 Crores ($ 2 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Prithvi Shaw’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2019||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 1.20 crore|
|Total||Rs. 4.8 crore|
Prithvi Shaw Cars And Bikes Collection
Prithvi Shaw has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
- BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes Benz C43
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prithvi Shaw
• Prithvi completed his studies from A.V.S. Vidyamandir, Virar, Mumbai and Rizvi Springfield High School, Mumbai
• His mother passed away when he was just 4 years old, it impacted him badly that’s why he shifted toward cricket.
• Prithvi’s father is a garment reseller but he does a lot for Prithvi’s cricket career.
• He used to manage his expenses from scholarships during the financial crisis.
• Under his captaincy, India won 2018 under 19 cricket world cup in new zealand
• He was part of the under 19 Asian cup under the mentoring of Rahul dravid.