Ishan Kishan is an Indian cricketer who plays domestic cricket for Jharkhand and currently playing for team Mumbai Indians in the Indian premier league. He is a left handed batsman and a wicket keeper.
Ishan Kishan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey Kishan
Right Arm Medium
- #18 India Under 19 Cricket Team
- #23 Jharkhand Domestic Cricket Team
- #51 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Jharkhand Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Ishan Kishan was born on 18 July 1998 in Patna, Bihar, India.
He is currently 23 years old (as in 2021).
bungalow in Rajendra Nagar, Patna
- School –
- Delhi Public School, Patna
- College –
- College of Commerce, Patna
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
- Mother – Suchitra Singh
- Siblings – Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Ishan Kishan dated –
- Aditi Hundia lauds (Model and Actress)
Career turning point
He scored an unbeaten century against Jammu and kashmir and in the next match against Manipur, he again scored a century in Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy 2018-2019 making him the first person to hit back to back centuries in a tournament.
Ishan Kishan made his one day international debut against Sri Lanka on 18 July 2021.
Not Debuted Yet
Ishan Kishan made his T20 debut against South Africa on 14 March 2021.
Ishan made his IPL debut for Gujarat Lions. He was selected for team Gujarat Lions in IPL auction 2016 for 35 Lakhs and played his debut match in 2016.
Ishan Kishan Records
He was the second Indian cricketer who scored half century on his debut match.
Ishan Kishan Salary
Ishan Kishan’s salary is 6.2 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 6.20 crore from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Ishan Kishan Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 50 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 6.2 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 15-20 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 6.20 crore|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 25.5 crore|
Ishan Kishan’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 6.20 crore|
|2020||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 6.20 crore|
|2019||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 6.20 crore|
|2018||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 6.20 crore|
|2017||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 3.50 crore|
|2016||Gujarat Lions||Rs. 3.50 crore|
|Total||Rs. 25.5 crore|
Ishan Kishan Net Worth
Ishan Kishan has an estimated total Net worth of Rs. 28 Crores ($ 4 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Ishan Kishan Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$4 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 28 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Ishan Kishan Cars And Bikes Collection
Ishan Kishan has a lot of luxury Cars collection including:
- BMW 5 Series
- Mercedes Benz
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishan Kishan
• Ishan Kishan studies at Delhi Public School, Patna and College of Commerce, Patna
• His father Pranav Kumar Pandey used to work as a builder.
• Due to his great passion for cricket, he started playing cricket at just the age of 7.
• He was suspended from his school because he was not serious about his studies every time he used to play cricket with friends.
• He was born in Bihar but played domestic cricket for Bihar because the Bihar state board lost its affiliation with the BCCI. It was a tough time for his family to shift on jharkhand.
• Ishan always wanted to play for Rajasthan Royals and Chennai super kings because of his idol Rahul Dravid and Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
• His right eye was injured during IPL 11 when Hardik Pandya threw balls while playing.