Mohammed Siraj is an Indian cricketer who plays for Hyderabad, in domestic cricket and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Mohammed Siraj is a Right-arm medium-fast bowler and Right Handed batsman.
Mohammed Siraj Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Right Handed Bat
- #58 India International Cricket Team
- #58 Hyderabad Domestic Cricket Team
- #58 Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Hyderabad Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mohammed Siraj was born on 13 March 1994 in Hyderabad, India.
He is currently 27 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- 12th standard
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 67kg
- In Pounds – 148 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Mohammed Ghouse (Auto-rickshaw driver)
- Mother – Shabana Begum (Used to work as a housemaid)
- Siblings – Mohammed Ismail (Software Engineer)(Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mohammed Siraj dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
Siraj’s impressive performances in the 2015-16 Ranji season helped him to a spot in the Sunrisers Hyderabad squad for the 2017 edition of IPL.
26 December 2020 against Australia at Melbourne Cricket Ground
15 January 2019 against Australia at Adelaide Oval
4 November 2017 agaisnt New Zealand at Rajkot
Mohammed Siraj made his IPL debut for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Hyderabad Buy him Rs 2.6 crores in the auctions of IPL 2017.
At the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy season, while representing Hyderabad, Siraj took 41 wickets in just 9 games.
On 10 January 2021, during the third Test between India and Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground, a group of Australian spectators, in a series of racist slurs, called Mohammed Siraj a “Brown Dog” and “Big Monkey.” Later, the Indian pacer approached the on-field umpire pointing towards the stands, and the action was paused as police ejected six fans from the stands.
Mohammed Siraj Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 2.6 crores
Mohammed Siraj has an estimated total Networth of Rs 35 crore ($5 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammed Siraj
• 2015-16 Ranji season proved to be a big milestone in Siraj’s career. He ended the season with 41 wickets in just 9 games, thus paving the way for his selection into the ‘Rest of India’ squad for the Irani Cup.
• Siraj earned a sum of INR 10 Lakhs for representing Hyderabad in two consecutive seasons of the Ranji Trophy. With this amount, he wishes to buy a new home for his parents.