Mayank Agarwal is an Indian International cricketer who currently plays as a right-handed opening batsman for the Indian test team and Karnataka. He plays for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League 2020 (IPL).
Mayank Agarwal Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Mayank Agarwal Biography/Wiki
Mayank Anurag Agarwal
Professional Cricketer (Batsman)
Right-arm off break
- #16 India International Cricket Team
- #16 Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- #14 Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
Mayank Agarwal Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mayank was born on 16 February 1991 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
He is currently 29 years old (as in 2020).
- School –
- Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru
- College –
- Jain University, Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Mayank Agarwal Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
Mayank Agarwal Family & Relationship
Mayank Agarwal Parents & Siblings
- Father – Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
- Mother – Suchitra Singh
- Siblings – Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
Mayank Agarwal Girlfriend & Spouse
Mayank Agarwal dated –
- Not Known
- Aashita Sood (2018-Present) – Mayank married with Ashita Sood in 2018.
Mayank Agarwal Career
Mayank Got into the spotlight with his performances in the Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in 2008-09.
Mayank made his One Day International debut on 5 February 2020, playing against New Zealand.
In 2018, he played his first test match against Australia on 26 December 2018. Where Mayank scored 76 runs in the first inning, the highest by an Indian cricketer in Test debut in Australia, and broke the 71 years old record of Dattu Phadkar.
Mayank made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Mayank Agarwal Records
- Highest Score in debut test first innings in Australia.
- Most runs in an Indian domestic season. (2017-18 season, he scored 2,141 runs across all formats)
- He was the leading run-scorer for India Under-19 in the World Cup 2010.
Mayank Agarwal Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Rs. 1 crore
Test Fee: Rs. 7 lakh
ODI Fee: Rs. 2 lakh
T20 Fee: Rs. 1 lakh
IPL 11: Rs. 1 crore
Mayank Agarwal has an estimated total Networth of INR 50 Crores ($8 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank Agarwal
• Agarwal got engaged to Aashita Sood, the daughter of Praveen Sood (Indian Police Service officer).
• Mayank idolized Sachin Tendulkar and said that he started playing cricket because of him.
• Being an opener for almost every side, he strikes a good balance between his exceptional hits and his partnership with crease mates.
• He has appeared in the IPL for Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Daredevils and will go on to represent the Rising Pune Supergiants in the 2017 season as the side grabbed a sensational opener from DD. Mayank is the first trade in the second trading window of IPL 2017.