Mayank Agarwal is an Indian cricketer who usually plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket and currently playing for Punjab kings in the Indian premier league (IPL) 2021. Mayank Agarwal is a Right-arm off-break medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Mayank Agarwal Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Mayank Anurag Agarwal
- #16 India International Cricket Team
- #16 Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- #14 Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Mayank was born on 16 February 1991 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru
- College –
- Jain University, Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Mayank Agarwal Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)
- Mother – Suchitra Singh
- Siblings – Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mayank Agarwal dated –
- Aashita Sood
- Wife – Aashita Sood
Career turning point
Mayank gained popularity with his performances in the Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in 2008-09 and ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2010, in which he was the leading run-scorer for India. After that, he was bought by Royal challengers Bangalore in IPL auctions 2011 for 10 lacs.
Mayank Agarwal made his one day international debut against England on 5 February 2020.
In 2018, he played his first test match against Australia on 26 December 2018. Where Mayank scored 76 runs in the first inning, the highest by an Indian cricketer in Test debut in Australia, and broke the 71-year-old record of Dattu Phadkar.
Mayank was selected for team Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL auction 2011 for 10 Lacs and played his debut match in 2011.
Mayank Agarwal Salary And Net worth
Mayank Agarwal’s salary is 1 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 10.7 crores from Ipl since 2011.
Mayank Agarwal has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 21 Crores ($ 3 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Mayank Agarwal’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Punjab Kings||Rs. 1.00 crore|
|2020||Punjab Kings||Rs. 1.00 crore|
|2019||Punjab Kings||Rs. 1.00 crore|
|2018||Kings XI Punjab||Rs. 1.60 crore|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 1.60 crore|
|2016||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 1.60 crore|
|2015||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 1.60 crore|
|2014||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2012||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2011||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 10.70 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank Agarwal
• He made 76 runs in his first test innings at Melbourne Cricket Stadium and this score was the highest by an Indian opener in tests in Australia.
• Mayank married Ashita Sood who is the daughter of Bangalore police commissioner Praveen Sood.
• He was awarded the Madhavrao Scindia Award for the highest run-scorer In Ranji Trophy 2017-18 season.
• He was the leading run-scorer for Karnataka in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018–19, with 251 runs in seven matches.
• He was part of India’s squad for the Cricket World Cup 2019
• Mayank Agarwal completed his studies at the Bishop Cotton Boys’ School and Jain University in Bangalore.
• His father Anurag Agarwal is the CEO of Natural Remedies the US$35 million healthcare company
• Mayank scored his 1,000th run in Test matches, becoming the third fastest Indian batsman to reach 1000 runs in Test.