Shivam Dube is an Indian cricketer who usually plays for team Mumbai in domestic cricket and in the Indian Premier League (IPL) he currently plays for Rajasthan Royals. He is an all-rounder who bowls right-arm medium fast and bats left-handed. He made his international debut for the India cricket team in November 2019. In Mumbai’s match against Railways in the Ranji Trophy 2018–19, he scored his maiden century in first-class cricket. Also in this series against Karnataka, he took 7 wickets in just 54 runs. He was the leading wicket taker in Mumbai in the Ranji series 2018.
Shivam Dube Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Mumbai Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Rajasthan Royals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shivam Dube was born on 26 June 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He is currently 28 years old (as in 2021).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- School –
- Hansraj Morarji Public School, Mumbai
- College –
- Rizvi College, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Names Not Known
- Mother – Names Not Known
- Siblings – Pooja Dube (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Shivam Dube dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning point
At an age of 14, he stopped his cricket training due to being overweight but continued at age of 19, and with great performance, he qualified for the Mumbai under 23 team. He made his T20 debut for Mumbai in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2015–16 in January 2016.He made his List A debut for Mumbai in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2016–17 in February 2017.
Not Debuted Yet
He made his one day international debut against west indies on 15 December 2019
He has done his T20 debut against South Africa on 3 November 2019 at Delhi
Shivam Dube made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He was selected for team Royal challengers Bangalore in IPL auction 2019 for 50 lacs and played his debut match in 2019.
Shivam Dube Salary And Net worth
Shivam Dube’s salary is 2 crores per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 14.4 crores from IpL since 2019.
Shivam Dube has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 crore ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shivam Dube
• Earlier, his father used to run a dairy farm business. Later, his father launched his own business of washing jeans and has a factory in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, but, because of his cricket, his father put it on the lease.
• In one of the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy matches, he smashed five sixes in an over for Mumbai against Baroda.