Mohammad Shami is an Indian international cricketer who plays for Bengal in domestic cricket and currently playing for Punjab kings in the Indian premier league. He is a right arm fast bowler and right handed batsman.
Mohammed Shami Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right Arm Fast
- #11 India International Cricket Team
- #11 Bengal Domestic Cricket Team
- #11 Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Bengal Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Kings XI Punjab (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Shami was born on9 March 1990 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
Amroha, Uttar Pradesh, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 69 kg
- In Pounds – 152 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Late Tousif Ahmed (Farmer and also owned a spare part shop)
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Mohammad Haseeb and 2 more Brother, 1 Sister (Name Not Known)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Mohammed Shami dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Hasin Jahan
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Aairah Shami
Career Turning point
During the 2012-13 Ranji series he took 4 wickets for 36 runs and 6 wickets for 71 runs in the match against Hyderabad. In the ODI match against Pakistan, he bowled four maiden overs which was a record made by him.
Mohammad Shami made his one day international debut against Pakistan on 16 January 2013.
Mohammad Shami made his test cricket debut against west indies on 6 November 2013. Where Shami took 9 wickets in his debut match.
Mohammad Shami made his T20 debut against Pakistan on 21 March 2014.
Shami made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. He was selected for team Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL auction 2011 for 10 lacs and played his debut match in 2011.
• Sami took seventh fastest 100 wickets in the one day international matches by playing just 56 matches.
• He is the first bowler to take Most consecutive four wickets in an innings in one day international matches.
• He has the Tenth best strike rate in one day international matches.
Mohammed Shami Salary And Net worth
Mohammad Shami’s salary is 4.8 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 34 crores from IPL since 2011.
Mohammed Shami has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 50 Crores ($ 7 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Mohammad Shami’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Punjab Kings||Rs. 4.8 crores|
|2020||Punjab Kings||Rs. 4.8 crores|
|2019||Punjab Kings||Rs. 4.8 crores|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 3 crores|
|2017||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 4.2 crores|
|2016||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 4.2 crores|
|2015||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 4.2 crores|
|2014||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 4.2 crores|
|2013||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2012||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 10 lacs|
|2011||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 34.7 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammed Shami
• Sami was trained under the guidance of Coach Badruddin Siddique
• Sami married Hasin Jahan on 6 June 2014 at Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
• All the brothers of Sami wanted to become fast bowlers.
• His father Tousif Ali is an inspiration for him. In an interview he said that his father was the only person who identified the talent inside him and supported to make his career in cricket.
• In the 2012-13 Ranji Trophy match against Hyderabad at Eden Gardens, Shami took 4/36 and 6/71 and helped his team to win the match. In the same season, Shami took 7/79 and 4/72 against Madhya Pradesh
• He bowled four maidens on his ODI debut against Pakistan.