Isuru Udana is a former Sri Lankan cricketer who played for Tamil Union and Wayamba in domestic cricket and currently playing for Royal challengers Bangalore in the Indian premier league. He is right handed batsman and left arm medium fast bowler.
Isuru Udana Biography, LifBiography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Isuru Udana Tillakaratna
- #17 Sri Lanka International Cricket Team
- #50 Tamil Union Domestic Cricket Team
- #50 Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
- National Team – Sri Lanka International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Union Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Udana was born on 17 February 1988 in Balangoda, Sri Lanka.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 149 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Isuru Udana dated –
- Not Known
- Wife – Pereen Perera
- Children’s –
- Daughters – Jhvain
Career Turning point
In the match against Basnahira South, he took 4 wickets in 31 runs becoming the man of the match. In 2012 Udana gave multiple all rounder performances playing for Wayamba United after that he started gaining popularity in the cricket industry.
Isuru Udana made his one day international debut against India on 24 July 2012.
Not Debuted Yet
Isuru Udana made his T20 debut against Australia on 8 June 2009
Udana made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He was selected for team Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL auction 2010 for 50 lacs and played his debut match in 2020.
• Fourth most runs in an innings by batting positions in one day internationals.
• Isuru was the first bowler to take a hat-trick in Champions League T20 history.
Isuru Udana Salary
Isuru Udana’s salary is 50 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 50 lakhs from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Isuru Udana Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 50 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 50 lacs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 50 lacs|
Isuru Udana’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2020||Punjab Kings||Rs. 50 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 50 lacs|
Isuru Udana Net Worth
Isuru Udana has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 12 Crores ($ 2 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Name||Isuru Udana Net Worth|
|Net Worth (2021)||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 12 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isuru Udana
• Isuru was born and raised in Balangoda, Sri Lanka.
• He has a tattoo of his daughter’s name on his arms.
• He tied a knot with Pereen Perera on 14 December 2015.
• Isuru broke the record of the highest runs at the number eight position in T20 matches by making 84 runs against South Africa on 22 March 2019.
• In 2020 he got injured while fielding against India after that he was ruled out for the whole series.