Isuru Udana is a Sri Lankan international cricketer. who is a Left-arm fast bowler and represents Sri Lanka in limited over formats and in domestic cricket he plays for Tamil Union and Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
Isuru Udana Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Isuru Udana Biography/Wiki
Isuru Udana Tillakaratna
Professional Cricketer (Batsman and Bowler)
- #17 Sri Lanka International Cricket Team
- #50 Tamil Union Domestic Cricket Team
- #50 Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
- National Team – Sri Lanka International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Tamil Union Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL)
Isuru Udana Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Udana was born on 17 February 1988 in Balangoda, Sri Lanka.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2020).
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Isuru Udana Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 149 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Isuru Udana Family & Relationship
Isuru Udana Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Isuru Udana Girlfriend & Spouse
- Pereen Perera (2015-Present) – Isharu Married Pereen Perera on 14 December 2015. He also has a daughter, Jhvain.
Isuru Udana Career
Isuru made his One Day International debut on 24 July 2012, playing against India since then he has only played 18 ODIs.
On 8 June 2009, Udana played his first international T20 against Australia.
Udana made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. RCB buy him on his base price of INR 50 lakhs ahead of IPL 13.
Isuru Udana Records
- He holds the record for scoring the highest runs as an individual. He scored 84 runs while batting at number eight during T20 International.
- He was the first bowler to take a hat-trick in Champions League T20 history.
Isuru Udana Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 50 lakhs
Isuru Udana has an estimated total Networth of INR 14 Crores ($2 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isuru Udana
• Isuru made his First Class and List A career in September 2008 when Isuru was selected by the Sri Lanka A team during the tour of South Africa. he also played for the Tamil Union, and was then selected by Vemba to play in the first-class and Twenty20 parts of Sri Lanka’s inter-provincial cricket tournament.
• On 22 March 2019, he broke the world record for the highest runs hitting at number 8 in a T20 match. where he scored 84 runs against the South Africa national cricket team.
Isuru Udana has been a part of Sri Lankan cricket teams for a long time and he is a big fan of Lasith Malinga. He has played matches with him and got to learn a lot from Malinga during practice sessions and matches.
View this post on Instagram
Legend!!!you will be missed.mali ayya thank you very much for everything you have given to this lovely sport.A ture legend and a super hero!You were the true mentor who believed in me when there was no one and helped me a lot with my bowling.still remember those days you helped me to improve my yokers.Best of all you are a one awesome human being.I was fortunate to share the dressing room with you!again thank you very much brother.we all gonna miss you. #slinga99yokerking ❤