Kieron Pollard is a Trinidadian cricketer. who is a Right-handed batsman and Right-arm medium-fast bowler and plays domestic cricket for Trinidad and Tobago and plays for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
Kieron Pollard Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Kieron Pollard Biography/Wiki
Kieron Adrian Pollard
Polly, The beast and the destroyer
Professional Cricketer (All Rounder)
Right Arm Medium Fast
- #55 West Indies International Cricket Team
- #55 Trinidadian Domestic Cricket Team
- #55 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- National Team – West Indies International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Trinidadian Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Kieron Pollard Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Pollard was born on 12 May 1987 in Tacarigua, Trinidad and Tobago.
He is currently 33 years old (as in 2020).
Tacarigua, Trinidad and Tobago
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Kieron Pollard Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 98 kg
- In Pounds – 216 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 36 Inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
Kieron Pollard Family & Relationship
Kieron Pollard Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Hazel-Ann Pollard
- Siblings – 2 (Both younger sisters)
Kieron Pollard Girlfriend & Spouse
- Jenna Ali – Pollard is married to Jenna Ali and the couple together have a son named Kaiden and a daughter.
Kieron Pollard Career
Pollard made his One Day International debut on 10 April 2007, playing against South Africa. Where Pollard scored 10 runs off 17 balls and did not pick a wicket with the ball
On 20 June 2008, Pollard played his first international T20 against Australia.
kieron made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians in the 2010 IPL auction.
Kieron Pollard Records
- Played most T20 matches in a career.
- Fifth batsman to score 7,000 T20 runs
Kieron Pollard Controversy
- During an IPL match against Royal Challengers Bangalore, he was fined for throwing his bat at Mitchell Starc.
- In the IPL match against Royal Challengers Bangalore, he was harassing Chris Gayle while batting. And when the umpire asked him to shut up, he taped his mouth.
Kieron Pollard Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: ₹5.4 crore (US$757,000)
Kieron Pollard has an estimated total Networth of INR 200 Crores ($26 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kieron Pollard
• Pollard faced a difficult time in his childhood as he and his 2 sisters were raised by their mother in difficult situations.
• In the 2010 IPL, he was the joint highest-paid cricketer.
• Pollard has an Atlantic Pollard Scholarship, which supports young Trinidadian cricketers.
• Pollard Scored half century after 19 matches against Australia in Brisbane.