Karun Nair is an Indian cricketer who plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket and Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018. Karun Nair is a Right-arm offbreak Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Karun Nair Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Karun Kaladharan Nair
Right arm offbreak
- #69 India International Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Karnataka Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Karun Nair was born on 6 December 1991 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2021).
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 67 kg
- In Pounds – 148 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Kaladharan Nair (Businessman)
- Mother – Prema Nair (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Karun Nair dated –
- Sanaya Tankariwala
Wife – Sanaya Tankariwala
Career Turning Point
Nair’s consistent performance for his team- Rajasthan Royals in the 2014 edition of the IPL attracted a lot of attention.
26 November 2016 vs England in Mohali
11 June 2016 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
Not Debuted Yet
Karun Nair made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. Royal Challengers Bangalore buy him Rs 8lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2012.
• Nair, while representing Karnataka in the 2013-14 Ranji season, scored three consecutive centuries in the quarters, semis, and the finals, thus helping his team to a big win.
• In the final test match of England’s tour of India (2016), Nair became only the second Indian after Virender Sehwag to score a triple ton (303*) in tests. Additionally, at 25 years and 13 days, Nair also overtook Sehwag’s Indian record of being the youngest Test triple-centurion.
Karun Nair Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 50 lakhs
Karun Nair has an estimated total Networth of Rs 10 crores ($2.5 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Karun Nair Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karun Nair
• Karun Nair made his senior domestic debut in a List-A match during the 2012 Vijay Hazare Trophy. After spending the next season playing only limited-overs cricket, he eventually broke into the Karnataka Ranji Trophy side.
• In his debut Ranji season, Nair scored a mammoth 494 runs from six matches at an average of 61.75 with three consecutive centuries. Thus helping his team, Karnataka, in ending a 15-year ‘eternal’ wait for the trophy.