Lalit Yadav is an Indian cricketer who plays for Delhi in domestic cricket and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Lalit Yadav is a Right-arm off-break Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Lalit Yadav Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Right arm offbreak
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Delhi Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Lalit Yadav was born on 3 January 1997 in Najafgarh, New Delhi.
He is currently 24 years old (as in 2021).
Najafgarh, New Delhi
- School –
- National Institute of Open Schooling
- Delhi Public School Dwarka
- College –
- Swami Shraddhanand College, University of Delhi
- Educational Qualification –
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Zile Singh Yadav
- Mother – Name not known
- Siblings – Tarun Yadav (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Lalit Yadav dated –
- Not known
Career Turning Point
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Lalit Yadav made his IPL debut for Delhi Capitals. Delhi Capitals Buy him Rs 20 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2020.
Lalit Yadav Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 20 lakhs
Lalit Yadav has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 Crore ($1 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Lalit Yadav Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalit Yadav
• Lalit Yadav is an Indian cricketer who started playing for the domestic team of Delhi. In the 2020 Indian Premier League, Lalit Yadav was bought by Delhi Capitals for the base price of Rs. 20 lakhs.
• In an interview with Times of India, Lalit Yadav said that playing the match without any audience will be beneficial for the IPL debutants since there won’t be any spectator pressure for the players.