James Neesham is a New Zealand cricketer who plays for Auckland in domestic cricket and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL) since 2018. James Neesham is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
James Neesham Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Left Handed Bat
Right Arm Medium
- #50 New Zealand International Cricket Team
- #5 Auckland Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – New Zealand International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Auckland Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
James Neesham was born on 17 September 1990 in Auckland, New Zealand.
He is currently 31 years old (as in 2021).
Auckland, New Zealand
- School –
- Auckland Grammar School, New Zealand
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Names Not Known
- Mother – Names Not Known
- Siblings – Names Not Known
Girlfriend & Spouse
- James Neesham dated –
- Alex McLeod (Netballer)
Career Turning Point
His above-mentioned knock of 120 against Jammu & Kashmir got him the ticket to play for India in the T20I format against England in September 2014.
14 February 2014 against India in Basin Reserve, New Zealand
19 January 2013 against South Africa in Boland Park, South Africa
21 December 2012 against South Africa in Kingsmead, Durban, South Africa
James Neesham made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils. Delhi Daredevils Buy him Rs 1 Crore in the auctions of IPL 2014.
On 16 May 2019, during the IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians, MS Dhoni was announced as not out by the third umpire. Many players debated that the decision was wrong, and because of the camera angle, it appeared that Dhoni was inside the crease. James Neesham tweeted- “I love how passionate some fans are about our sport. I have huge respect for MS but how anyone could see the below photo and say it’s not out truly astounds me”
This attracted a lot of attention from Dhoni fans and flooded his tweet with replies. Neesham later deleted the original tweet, and he sent out another tweet explaining why he did so-
James Neesham Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs.Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 50 lakh
James Neesham has an estimated total Networth of Rs 50 crores ($7 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
James Neesham Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Neesham
• James started his career by playing for local New Zealand teams. He started with the Auckland team in New Zealand. He eventually moved to the Otago Volts and made a name for himself.
• The next year, in IPL 8, he was selected by the franchisee Kolkata Knight Riders. Although, he did not play a single match in the tournament due to an injury, and he was dropped from the squad in the next season.