James Pattinson is an Australian international cricketer who plays for Victoria. James has been out of the Australian team. In 2019 he returned to the Test team after a 3 and a half year absence. He plays for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
James Pattinson Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
James Pattinson Biography/Wiki
James Lee Pattinson
Jimmy & Patto
Professional Cricketer (Bowler)
- #19 Australia International Cricket Team
- #19 Victoria Domestic Cricket Team
- #19 Mumbai Indians (IPL)
- National Team – Australia International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Victoria Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
James Pattinson Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
James was born on 3 May 1990 in Melbourne, Victoria.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2020).
He holds dual citizenship for Australia and the UK.
James Pattinson Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inch
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
James Pattinson Family & Relationship
James Pattinson Parents & Siblings
- Father – John Pattinson
- Mother – Sue Pattinson
- Siblings – Darren Pattinson (England cricketer)
James Pattinson Girlfriend & Spouse
- Kayla Pattinson – James married with Kayla Pattinson.
James Pattinson Career
James made his One Day International debut on 13 April 2011, playing against Bangladesh at Gabba. James picked up one wicket and conceded 39 runs in 7 overs.
In 2011, he played his first test match against New Zealand at Brisbane on 1 December 2011. Where James picked up 5 wickets and conceded 27.
On 13 October 2011, James played his first international T20 against South Africa at Cape Town. Where James bowled four overs and took 1 wicket by giving 33 runs.
James made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Buy him for US$100,000 in 2011.
James Pattinson Controversy
• In 2013, the Australian team management suspended him and three other Australian players in the middle of a test series based on a code of conduct and violation of discipline rules. Reportedly, he was ruled out for failing to make a presentation to improve the team’s performance after losing two consecutive Test matches against India.
• In 2019, James Pattinson was given a one-match ban by the ICC for creating a homophobic solution towards an opposing player during a match.
James Pattinson Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Not Known
ODI Fee: Not Known
T20 Fee: Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 1 crore
James Pattinson has an estimated total Networth of INR 50 Crores ($7 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Pattinson
• James Born and raised in Grimsby City, Melbourne, James Pattinson is a professional fast bowler who plays for Australia’s national cricket team. He is a highly skilled fast bowler who leads the caliber in favor of his team for single-match turn matches.
• His elder brother Darren Pattinson is also a professional cricketer who represented England in a Test match back in 2008. There are very few examples of two brothers who have played international cricket for two different countries.
• James was also offered to play for England in 2010; However, he chose not to follow in his elder brother’s footsteps. He continued to play domestic cricket, hoping to one day represent Australia.
• He represented Australia’s national under-19 cricket team at the 2008 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
• The Australian selectors noted his bowling performance in the domestic circuit and consequently handed him the Australian cap for all three cricket formats in 2011.
• He took five wickets in his first international Test match against New Zealand.
• IPL franchise KKR previously selected James to play in IPL 2013; However, he was ruled out of the session due to a non-cricket related medical condition. Turning, in 2020, Mumbai Indians signed him as a replacement for Lasith Malinga, who opted out of IPL 2020 for personal reasons.