Avesh Khan is an Indian cricketer who plays for Madhya Pradesh in the Domestic matches and currently playing for Delhi capitals in the Indian premier league. He is a right arm fast bowler and right handed batsman.
Avesh Khan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right arm fast
- #17 India International Cricket Team
- #19 Madhya Pradesh Domestic Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Madhya Pradesh Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Avesh Khan was born on 13 December 1996 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
He is currently 25 years old (as in 2021).
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- School –
- Advanced Academy, Indore
- College –
- Renaissance College of Commerce and Management, Indore
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Ashique Khan (Financial Manager)
- Mother – Name Not Known
- Siblings – Asad Khan (Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Avesh Khan dated –
- Not Known
Career turning point
Avesh Khan was a leading wicket taker for Madhya Pradesh in the 2018-19 Ranji trophy with 35 dismissals in seven matches. After this series, he started gaining attention from selectors and franchises.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Avesh Khan made his IPL debut for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He was selected for team Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL auction 2017 for 10 lakhs and played his debut match in 2017.
• In 2016, he became India’s maximum wicket-taker by picking 12 wickets in the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
Avesh Khan Salary
Avesh Khan‘s salary is 70 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 70 lakhs from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Avesh Khan Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 7 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 70 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 70 Lacs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 2.9 crore|
Avesh Khan’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 70 Lacs|
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 70 Lacs|
|2019||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 70 Lacs|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||Rs. 70 Lacs|
|2017||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|Total||Rs. 2.9 crore|
. … Net Worth
Avesh Khan has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 7 Crores ($ 1 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Avesh Khan Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avesh Khan
• He made his List A debut for Madhya Pradesh in the 2017–18 Vijay Hazare Trophy on 5 February 2018.
• In October 2019, he was named in India C’s squad for the 2019–20 Deodhar Trophy
• He was the leading wicket taker for indian in ICC under 19 cricket world cup by picking up 12 wickets in the series.
• Avesh was born and raised in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
• He completed his schooling at Advanced Academy, Indore.
• Avesh was graduated in bachelor of commerce at Renaissance College of Commerce and Management, Indore
• His father Ashique Khan is a Financial Manager and his brother Asad Khan is Digital Market Analyst.
• Avesh started playing cricket under the guidance of his father who is a local cricket player at his time.
• Avesh’s best bowling figure was against bangladesh under 19 team where he took 4 wickets by giving 4 runs.