Amit Mishra is an Indian cricketer who plays for Haryana in domestic cricket and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021. Amit Mishra is a Right-arm leg break Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Amit Mishra Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Right Handed Bat
Right arm legbreak
- #58 India International Cricket Team
- #58 Haryana Domestic Cricket Team
- #58 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Haryana Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Delhi Capitals(IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Amit Mishra was born on24 November 1982 in Delhi, India.
He is currently 39 years old (as in 2021).
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – SM Mishra (employed by Indian Railways)
- Mother – Chandrakala Mishra
- Siblings – Sanjay Mishra and 2 more Sister- 3
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Amit Mishra dated –
- Vandana Jain (Co-owner of Bengal Tigers, CCL)
Career Turning Point
His above-mentioned knock of 120 against Jammu & Kashmir got him the ticket to play for India in the T20I format against England in September 2014.
17 October 2008 vs Australia in Mohali
13 June 2003 vs South Africa in Dhaka
13 June 2010 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
Amit Mishra made his IPL debut for Delhi Daredevils. Delhi Daredevils Buy him Rs 12 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2008.
• In IPL, Amit Mishra holds the record of 3 hat-tricks, the most by any player.
• Amit Mishra has two 5 wicket hauls to his name: one against Australia in his debut Test match (5/71); the second against Zimbabwe in 2013 (6/48).
In September 2015, Mishra was arrested by the Bengaluru police, when his friend, Vandana Jain, filed a complaint against him on grounds of physical violence and assault. Mishra was alleged to have thrown a kettle at his woman friend after he found her in his hotel room when he returned to the room after a conditioning camp. However, he was later released on bail.
Amit Mishra Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs. Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs. 4 crore
Amit Mishra has an estimated total Networth of Rs 22 crore ($3 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Amit Mishra Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Mishra
• Amit Mishra was born in a lower-middle-class family in Delhi. His father, an employee of Indian railways, had a really tough time raising 7 children.
• He became only the third leg-spinner after Vaman Kumar (1961) and Narendra Hirwani (1988) to pick up five wickets in an innings on Test debut.