Axar Patel is an Indian cricketer who plays for Gujarat in domestic cricket and Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League (IPL)2021. Axar Patel is a Slow left-arm orthodox Bowler and Left-handed batsman.
Axar Patel Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Akshar Rajeshbhai Patel
Slow left arm orthodox
Dinesh Nanavati, V Venkatram, Mukund Parmar
- #20 India International Cricket Team
- #20 Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Gujarat Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Axar Patel was born on 20 January 1994 in Anand, Gujarat, India.
He is currently 27 years old (as in 2021).
Nadiad, Gujarat, India
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat
- Educational Qualification –
- Engineering Dropout
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Rajesh Patel
- Mother – Pritiben Patel
- Siblings – Sanship Patel (Elder), Shivangi Patel (Sister Elder)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Axar Patel dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
His impressive performance for Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2014, after which he earned a place in the Indian ODI squad.
In 2018, he played his first test match against Pakistan at Headingly on 1 June 2018. Where sam made 20 runs and conceded just 10 runs in 7 overs for 1 wicket.
26 October 2015 vs Zimbabwe at Bulawayo
15 June 2014 v Bangladesh
17 July 2015 v Zimbabwe
Axar Patel made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians. Mumbai Indians Buy him Rs 10 lakhs in the auctions of IPL 2013.
Axar Patel Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not known
Test Fee: Rs. Not known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not known
T20 Fee: Rs. Not known
IPL 13: Rs.5 crore
Axar Patel has an estimated total Networth of Rs 28 crore ($4.5 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Axar Patel Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Axar Patel
• Axar never wanted to be a cricketer, instead, he wanted to be a mechanical engineer.
• When he was 15 years old, his friend Dhiren Kansara first noticed his cricketing talent and suggested he play an inter-school tournament.