Abdul Samad is an Indian cricketer who usually plays for Jammu and Kashmir in domestic cricket and in the Indian premier league, he plays for sunrisers Hyderabad. He is a right arms leg break bowler and a right handed batsman. He played various series including the Vijay Hazare Trophy, Ranji trophy, and Syed mushtaq Ali trophy
Abdul Samad Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Abdul Samad Farooq
Right-arm leg break
Randhir Singh Manhas
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Jammu & Kashmir Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Abdul Samad was born on 28 October 2001 in Village Kalakote, Jammu and Kashmir.
He is currently 21 years old (as in 2021).
Village Kalakote, Jammu and Kashmir
- School –
- Lawrence Public School, Jammu
- College –
- Sharirik Shikshan Mahavidyalaya, Koradi
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor’s in Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Mohammad Farooq (Physical Education master)
- Mother – Farzana Kausar (homemaker)
- Brother – Tayyub (Pursuing Bachelor’s in Physical Education) (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Abdul Samad dated –
- Not known
Career Turning Point
He made his List A debut in the Vijay Hazare trophy for Jammu and Kashmir in September 2019. He made his first class cricket debut in Ranji Trophy 2019-20 for Jammu and Kashmir. Also, he made his T 20 debut in the Syed mushtaq Ali trophy in February 2019 for Jammu and Kashmir. He was bought by sunrisers Hyderabad for IPL2020 and he Plays his first IPl match against Delhi capitals.
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Not Debuted Yet
Abdul Samad bought for team sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL auctions 2020 for 20 lakhs. Samad made his IPL debut against Delhi capitals on 29 September 2020.
Abdul Samad Salary
Abdul Samad’s salary is 30 lacs per year in the Indian Domestic cricket team and he has earned around 40 lacs from Ipl since 2020. He also does brand endorsement and advertisement along with cricket.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1 Crore +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 8-10 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 20 Lakhs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 40 Lakhs|
Abdul Samad’s Overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 20 lacs|
|2020||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Rs. 20 lacs|
|Total||Rs. 40 lacs|
Abdul Samad Net worth
Abdul Samad has an estimated total net worth is around Rs. 2 crores (0.3 million dollars) in 2021
|Net Worth (2021)||$0.3 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 2 Crore|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abdul Samad
• Abdul Samad’s father Mohammad Farooq is a physical education teacher. His father was a great Volleyball player and played cricket at club level in the former state of Jammu and Kashmir.
• For Jammu and Kashmir team he made five fifties in the domestic under 19 and under 16 matches.
• Samad gained popularity when he scored 68 runs in 53 balls in Vijay Hazare trophy 2019-2020 against Gujarat.
• In List A series Samad scored Overall, 237 runs at an average of 30 runs with three half-centuries at a strike rate of 125.39
• He was the only batsman from Jammu and Kashmir whose strike rate was above 100.
• In his T 20 debut against Nagaland, He had picked a wicket of Nitesh Lohchab and then opened the batting and scored 76* runs in just 51 balls with 8 fours and 3 sixes.
• He was picked up by sunrisers Hyderabad for 20 lacs.