Varun Dhawan is an Indian Bollywood actor. And one of the highest-grossing celebrities in India. He made it to the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list since 2014.
Varun Dhawan Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Varun Dhawan was born on Friday, 24 April 1987 (age 33; in 2020), Mumbai. his Sun sign is Taurus. Varun did his schooling from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. After that, Varun attended Nottingham Trent University in England, where Varun completed his bachelor’s degree in business management.
Varun also applied for a job at a London-based bank, but he was rejected. Accordingly, Varun decided to follow his career in acting and returned to India, where he joined Barry John’s acting school to sharpen his acting skills.
Physical Statistics And More
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 76 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 15″
Family, Cast & Wife
Varun Dhawan is from a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Varun’s father’s Name is David Dhawan, who is the director of Multiple Bollywood movies. Varun’s mother’s name is Karuna Dhawan. Varun has an elder brother Rohit Dhawan, who is also a movie director in Indian Hindi Films. Rohit is married With Janhvi Desai, and He has a daughter.
Relationship, Girlfriend & Children
At one time, Varun Dhawan was also paired with actress Taapsee Pannu. During Judwaa 2 Movie, Both were seen spending a good time With Each Other.
Now, Varun is dating his childhood friend Natasha Dalal, whom Varun confirmed in the show offer Kofi with Karan 6. ‘There was also gossip that they got engaged in a private ceremony.
Varun completed his HSC from HS College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai. Varun Dhawan has a business management degree from Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom. Before his acting career, Dhawan worked in his drama My Name Is Khan (2010) as an assistant director to Karan Johar.
In 2012, Karan Johar launched him as an actor in the Bollywood movie ‘ Student of the Year ‘(2012) alongside Additional newcomers Like Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra.
Varun Dhawan has worked in famous Bollywood movies such as ‘Main Tera Hero,’ ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,’ ‘Badlapur,’ ABCD 2, ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania, ‘Judwaa 2,’ and Many More.
Varun shows His acting capabilities in movies Such as Badlapur (2015), October (2018), Kalank (2019), and Sui Dhaaga (2018) were critically acclaimed.
Varun has been headlined on the cover of many prestigious magazines, including GQ Magazine, which covers Varun with the title “Most Bankable Star of His Generation.” Varun Also included in Forbes’ list of Top 20 highest-grossing Indian celebrities (2018).
Varun has also appeared to remake Movies Judwaa 2 (2017) and now Coolie No.1 (2020) With Sara Ali Khan.
Varun jumped into a fight of Bollywood nepotism between Kangana Ranaut and Karan Johar. At the IIFA Awards 2017, Varun took a sarcasm at Kangana Ranaut for nepotism, later apologizing for his mistake.
It was rumored that after an opinion, actor Sohail Khan slapped Varun Dhawan, but when asked the reality, they Both Denied It.
Another rumor was that Karan Johar had arranged a drug party at Karan’s House and Varun was also attending The Party. Cybercitizen slammed all the celebrities at the party.
2013: Breakthrough Performance (Male) for Student of the Year
2015: Best Actor (Comedy/Romance) for Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
International Indian Movie Academy Awards
2015: Best Performance in a comic role for Main Tera Hero
2017: Best Performance in a comic role for Dishoom
Varun Dhawan Cars And Bikes Collection
Varun owns an Audi Q7 and a Mercedes car. Varun loves motorcycles and also has a one Royal Enfield Polaris and a Sportsman 850 (quad bike).
Varun Dhawan Salary And Networth
Varun Dhawan Now charges 15 to 20 crores for a movie, which is more than many actors. Varun Dhawan Charges 33 crores for a Street Dancer 3D
Varun Dhawan spent some of his net worth on his luxury life. Varun Dhawan spent a considerable part of his income in arranging food for poor people.
Apart from the films, he also earns through paid promotions, TV shows, and TV commercials. Varun Dhawan runs advertisements for many mobile brands for which big companies pay him millions of rupees. Varun Dhawan also promotes cars like Suzuki, Marut, and many other brands.
Varun Dhawan has a total gross of $ 30 million in 2020. If we convert it to Indian currency, Varun Dhawan has total assets of 179 crores in Indian rupees.
Varun Dhawan Favorite THishings
- Food: Chicken, Fried Rice
- Actors: Govinda and Dwayne Johnson and Salman khan
- Actress: Shilpa Shetty, Kareena Kapoor
- Movies : Bollywood– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood– Fast And Furious Series
- Singer: Arjit Singh
- TV Shows: Late Show with David Letterman, 1993
- Colour(s): Navy Blue
- Sport: Cricket
- Destinations: Goa, London, and the Maldives
Some UnKnown Facts About Varun Dhawan
• Varun Dhawan’s nickname is Pappu.
• Since childhood, Varun has been a fan of actor and wrestler Dwayne Johnson ( The Rock), ‘and in 2015, Dwayne Jhonson Tweeted On Varun’s birthday greetings for Varun’s fan club at the request of Varun’s fans.
• Varun Dhawan learned acting skills with actor Arjun Kapoor from Barry John’s School of Acting, where he did a short film ‘White Mountain’ as a program for his acting school.
• Varun made his first public impression in the talk show Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai, where his father was a guest.
• On 30 January 2018, Varun discovered his wax statue at Madame Tussauds (Hong Kong). The idol is presented in the iconic stage of the song ‘Disco Deewane.’ Varun is one of the youngest stars to be respected with such Types Of a statue.
• Varun’s pairing with actress Alia Bhatt is considered as the next generation Of Shah Rukh Khan – Kajol Devgan duo.
• For the movie ‘October’ 2018, he reduced his fees by half; Because the budget Of the movie was low.
• Varun Dhawan shared his birthday with his favorite cricketer Sachin Tendulkar (April 24).
• Varun Dhawan owns an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph watch for Rs. 2 million. Varun Also has a house in Mumbai priced at Rs. 200 million.
Note – All The Information We Get From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0 Policy) And Our Some Own Research And Sometimes It Can Be Wrong If You Think There Is Some Mistake Then Please Contact Us. We Will Check And Correct It In 24 Hours.