Shraddha Kapoor is a Bollywood actress who works mainly in Hindi movies. Shraddha is included in the list of most popular and highest-paid actresses in India and also featured in 2016’s Top 30 List Of Forbes Asia.
Shraddha Kapoor Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Shraddha Kapoor is a gorgeous girl of the Kapoor family who belongs to Bollywood. Shraddha is not only an actress but also a skilled singer, and motherly grandfather are also taught classical singer. Her dedication to work has been a massive success in her film career. She was a very bright student who completed her schooling from Jamnabai Narsi School, Mumbai and American School of Bombay, Mumbai, and has been a Drop Out student in Psychology at Boston University, USA.
Physical Statistics And More
Shraddha Kapoor is a beautiful girl who is about 5’5 in height and weighs about 50 kg. She is a fair complexion. She is a fitness freak that makes her body fit and healthy. She has hazel brown eyes and dark hair.
Family, Cast & Husband
Parents & Siblings
Shraddha Kapoor was born in a Hindu family on 3 March 1987 in half Marathi and half Punjabi as her father Shakti Kapoor is a Punjabi and her mother Shivangi is a Marathi. She has a brother Who’s name is Siddharth Kapoor who is also an actor and director in Bollywood.
Shraddha is the elder niece of Mangeshkar siblings: Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosale, Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Meena, Usha.
Relationship & Boyfriend
In 2015, Shraddha was in a relationship with Her co-actor Aditya Roy Kapoor In Aashiqui 2 and Ok Jaanu .
Shraddha started her career in 2010 with the Teen Patti Movie. She came into the limelight after the movie ‘Aashiqui 2’ (2013).
In 2014, Shraddha also sang ‘ Teri Galiyan’, from the ‘Ek Villain’ Movie.
Shraddha Kapoor has also appeared in many Bollywood movies like ‘love ka the end, ” Ek Villain’, ‘Haider’, ‘ ok janu’, ‘half girlfriend, ‘ Hasina parkar. ‘She won many awards and accolades for his work.
Apart from acting, Shraddha also worked as a philanthropist And walked On the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week for several fashion designers and has been the cover model for Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Verve, and many more famous magazines.
In March 2015, Shraddha launched her women’s clothing brand ‘Imara’ in association with Amazon.com.
Shraddha is the brand ambassador of many products such as Lakme, Veet, Lipton, Marico’s Hair & Care, and many more.
In 2013, a survey was executed by the Indian version of FHM, which spotted her at number five on the list of sexiest actresses in the world and sixth in 2014. Between 2014 and 2015,
Shraddha was one of the most searched Indian actresses announced by ‘Google Trends’, was listed among the top 10 Bollywood actresses and top earners by Rediff.com in 2014 and the most wanted women in 2014.
In 2015 by ‘The Times of India,’ the Indian edition of International Business Times Press ranked her fourth among the top actresses.
In 2014 and 2015, Shraddha is Asia’s most-followed woman on several social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- 2011 Lions Gold Awards – Favourite Promising Actor (Female) For Teen Patti.
- 2013 BIG Star Entertainment Awards – Best Romantic Couple For Aashiqui 2
- 2014 Lions Gold Awards – New Heartthrob Film Actor in Lead Role (Female) For Aashiqui 2
- 2014 Screen Awards – Jodi No. 1 (With Aditya Roy Kapur)
- 2014 Star Guild Awards – Jodi of the Year (With Aditya Roy Kapur)
- 2015 Global Indian Music Academy Awards – Best Celebrity Singer of the Year For Ek Villan
Shraddha Kapoor Cars And Bikes Collection
Shraddha Kapoor Have A Mercedes ML SUV, Which priced at Rs 92 lakh. The multi-talented actress is a big fan of watches and footwear, having a vast collection of gold and silver watches and also has a Jimmy Choo footwear and Gucci perfume collection.
Shraddha Kapoor Salary And Networth
Shraddha Kapoor Charges 10 Crores Per Movie.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Net Worth In 2020 is estimated to be around $20 million (Rs 120 Crores), and her expected annual Income is about $3.3 million(Rs 22 Crores).
In 2016, Shraddha was announced as Bollywood’s highest-paid actress with a gross of Rs 50 million (the US $ 770,000) per film.
Shraddha Kapoor Favorite Things
- Food: Chicken, Fried Rice
- Actors: Shakti Kapoor and Salman khan
- Actress: Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor
- Movies : Bollywood– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood– Fast And Furious Series
- Singer: Arjit Singh
- TV Shows: Late Show with David Letterman, 1993
- Colour(s): Purple And Yellow
- Sport: Cricket
- Destinations: Goa, London, and the Maldives
Some UnKnown Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
• Shraddha is a nature lover who loves homegrown plants like rose, aloe vera, hibiscus, boganvelia, mogra, and many more.
• She is afraid of electricity.
• Her favorite celebrities are Shakti Kapoor, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Natalie Portman.
• Purple and yellow are her favorite colors.
• She likes to eat fish curry, rova fried fish, khu say, and jalebi.
• Shraddha Kapoor does not like it when his father Shakti Kapoor plays the villain, and when people make fun of him.
• In her additional time, she loves to cook and to read books by Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter.
• She mostly uses Michael Kors’s perfume.
• In 2016, she became the highest paid Indian actress
• Being a star kid, she wanted to become an actress since childhood, but at an early age, she never wanted to become an actress until a production house moved toward her.
• During her childhood, she also went to various shooting locations with her father.
• She was a classmate with actress Athiya Shetty, actors Tiger Shroff and Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister).
• Shraddha and actor Varun Dhawan are both childhood friends, and they used to dance jointly on Govinda’s film songs.
• She scored 95% in the 12th examination.
• When she was in school, her brother Siddharth, was very protective for Shraddha.
• She is called ‘Chitragupt’ by people near and dear.
• At the age of 16, She declined the role offered by Salman Khan, who had seen her play at the Boston University.
• She is an all-rounder in academics, dance, singing, drama, sports and other school activities.
Note – All The Information We Get From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA 3.0 Policy) And Our Some Own Research And Sometimes It Can Be Wrong If You Think There Is Some Mistake Then Please Contact Us. We Will Check And Correct It In 24 Hours.