Varun Badola is an Indian actor best known for his roles in television. His successful melodramas include Banegi Apni Baat, Koshish – Ek Asha, Arona Irani’s Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand and Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani. He rose to fame playing the role of a mentally handicapped person in the TV show ‘Koshish’ produced by Balaji Telefilms and became a huge hit on Zee TV. An all-rounder, he competed in the Celebrity He Cricket League as part of the Mumbai Heroes team.
Varun Badola was born in 7 January 1974 (Age: 49 Years, as in 2023) in New Delhi India. He completed his schooling at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya in New Delhi and completed his graduation. He has a nice hairstyle and got Black hair and Black Eyes. Varun Badola always keeps himself fit and he is very health Conscious.
Varun Badola Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Varun Badola|
|Varun Badola||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1974|
|Birthplace||New Delhi India|
|Varun Badola||Educational Backgrounds|
|College||Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, Delhi|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Varun Badola?
|Varun Badola||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||Not Known|
|In centimeters||Not Known|
|In meters||Not Known|
How much does Varun Badola weigh?
|Varun Badola||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||Not Known|
|In Pounds||Not Known|
How old is Varun Badola?
|Birth Date||7 January 1974|
|Age (as of 2023)||49|
|Varun Badola||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Varun Badola||Eye/Hair Color|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||Vishwa Mohan Badola (Actor and Journalist)|
|Sister||Alka Kaushal (Actress), Kalindi Badola (RJ on Radio Mirchi)|
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Varun Badola dated –||Rajeshwari Sachdev (Actress and Singer)|
|Varun Badola||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Rajeshwari Sachdev (2004-Present)|
|Film Debut||Haasil (2003)|
|Television Debut||Banegi Apni Baat (1994)|
What is Varun Badola’s Salary?
Varun Badola Charges Rs 50k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 50k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Rs. 1.20 crore +|
What is Varun Badola’s Net Worth?
Varun Badola has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs 7 Crores.
|Varun Badola||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||Rs 7 Crores|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Varun Badola has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Badola
• Badola began his creative career as a costume coordinator, then wrote and directed for eight years. He assisted Tigmansh Durya in “Haasil ” and “Charas”, and also acted in two films. The TV series “Astitva: Ek Prem Kahani”, was offered to him but he had decided to take a break from his directing career to pursue his acting career.
• His successful melodramas include Banegi Apni Baat, Koshish – Ek Asha, Arona Irani’s Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, Astitva… Ek Prem Kahani.
• He rose to fame playing the role of a mentally handicapped person in the TV show ‘Koshish’ produced by Balaji Telefilms and became a huge hit on Zee TV.
• Badola directed and wrote the show ‘Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein’.
• He is also an accomplished singer and dancer and has shown his talents on reality shows such as the celebrity dance show ‘Nach Baliye 2’, where he reached the semi-finals with his wife Rajeshwari.
• He is acclaimed as a prolific actor, nicknamed Aamir Khan on television for his engagement and Dev Anand on screen for his tumultuous romance.
• Bhadra and his wife Rajeshwari first worked together on a play called Shabd Leela, based on Dr. Dharanveer Bharati’s powerful love letter to his wife.
• An all-rounder, he competed in his league of Celebrity Cricket as part of his team Mumbai Heroes.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Varun Badola?
At present, the Net Worth of Varun Badola is Rs 7 Crores.
2. Where was Varun Badola born?
The birthplace of Varun Badola is New Delhi India.
3. What is Varun Badola’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Varun Badola?
Varun Badola completed his Graduation.
5. Is Varun Badola Married?
Varun Badola is married to Rajeshwari Sachdev In 2004.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.