Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor. He has appeared in TV series such as Dharti Ka Veer, Yoda Prithviraj Chauhan, Durham Veer, Tere Liye, Jodha Akbar, Nagin Seasons 1 & 3, and Chandra Nandini. He was again selected by Kapoor to reprise the role of Mughal emperor Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar in the historical drama Jodha Akbar and was subsequently BIG Star for the role Most entertaining Television Actor – Male Award. He has won the Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series, BoroPlus Gold Award for Best Actor (Critics), and Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
Rajat Tokas was born in 19 July 1991 (Age: 32 Years, as in 2023) in Munirka, Delhi, India. He completed his schooling at Hope Hall Foundation School, Delhi and completed his graduation. Rajat Tokas is 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
Rajat Tokas Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Date of Birth
|19 July 1991
|Munirka, Delhi, India
|Hope Hall Foundation School, Delhi
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Rajat Tokas?
|5 feet 6 inches
How much does Rajat Tokas weigh?
How old is Rajat Tokas?
|19 July 1991
|Age (as of 2023)
|Body Measurements (approx.)
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
Girlfriend & Spouse
|Rajat Tokas dated –
|Shrishti Nayyar (Theatre Artist)
|Spouse & Children
|Shrishti Nayyar (2015-Present)
|Bongo (2004) as ‘Ashu’
What is Rajat Tokas’s Salary?
Rajat Tokas Charges Rs 70k Per Episode and her main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Salary Per Episode
|Rs. 70k Per
|Brand endorsement Fee
|Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements
|Rs. 1.68 crore +
What is Rajat Tokas’s Net Worth?
Rajat Tokas has an estimated total Net Worth of Rs. 35 Crores.
|Rs. 35 Crores
Cars And Bikes Collection
Rajat Tokas has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajat Tokas
• Tokas started his television career on DD National’s show ‘Bongo’ in the role of Ash. After that, he appeared in many shows such as Lighthouse for Children, Jadui Chirag, Taran, yeh hawayein. He came to Mumbai with his father in 2005 to play Sai Baba’s younger brother Tancha in Sai Baba.
• In 2006, Tokas was cast by Sagar Arts for his first starring role as the young Prithviraj Chauhan in the series Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He won the Best Actor Award.
• In 2008, he was again selected by Sagar Arts to play the role of Veer in NDTV’s fantasy program Durham Veer.
• In the 2010/11 season, Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms chose Rajat to star in tere liye, where he played the role of Robind Ganguly. He later had episodic roles in Bandini and Fear File: Dar Ki Sacchi Tasveerein.
• In 2013, he was cast again to play Mughal Emperor Jalaluddin Mohamed Akbar in Kapoor’s historical drama Jodha Akbar for which he was subsequently awarded the Big Star most entertaining Television Actor Award (Male), Star Guild Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series, Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actor in a Critics’ Choice Award, Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
• In 2016, he played the negative role of Kabir (Icchadhari Nevla) in the fantasy drama Naagin which aired on Colors TV.
• In 2016, he was chosen by Balaji Telefilms to play the lead role of Chandragupta Maurya in the Star Plus show Chandra Nandini.
• He also played the role of Vikrant in Naagin 3, which was again produced by Balaji Telefilms.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Rajat Tokas?
At present, the Net Worth of Rajat Tokas is Rs 35 Crores.
2. Where was Rajat Tokas born?
The birthplace of Rajat Tokas is Munirka, Delhi, India.
3. What is Rajat Tokas’s true ethnicity?
He believes in Hinduism.
4. What is the educational qualification of Rajat Tokas?
Rajat Tokas completed his Graduation.
5. Is Rajat Tokas Married?
Rajat Tokas is married to Shrishti Nayyar In 2015.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.