Trent Boult is a New Zealand cricketer who plays for Northern Districts in domestic cricket and Mumbai Indians in the New Zealand Premier League (IPL) 2021. Trent Boult is a Right-arm medium Bowler and Right-hand batsman.
Trent Boult Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Trent Alexander Boult
TNT, Thunderbolt and Lightning Bolt
Right Arm Medium
- #18 New Zealand International Cricket Team
- National Team – New Zealand International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Northern Districts Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Trent Boult was born on 22 July 1989 in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
He is currently 32 years old (as in 2021).
Tauranga, New Zealand
- School –
- Not Known
- College –
- Otumoetai College, Tauranga
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Jono Boult (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Trent Boult dated –
- Gert Smith (Teacher)
- Wife – Gert Smith (Teacher)
Career Turning Point
His first Test match against Australia in 2011.
9 December 2011 vs Australia in Hobart
11 July 2012 vs West Indies in St Kitts
9 February 2013 vs England in Auckland
Trent Boult made his IPL debut for Sunrisers Hyderabad. Sunrisers Hyderabad Buy him Rs 38 lakh in the auctions of IPL 2015.
• On 29 June 2019, in a match against Australia in the 2019 Cricket World Cup, he became the first New Zealand player and the 11th in a World Cup match to take a hat-trick.
Trent Boult Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Not Known
Test Fee: Rs. Not Known
ODI Fee: Rs.Not Known
T20 Fee: Rs.Not Known
IPL 13: Rs. 32 lakh
Trent Boult has an estimated total Networth of Rs 21 crore($3 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Trent Boult Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trent Boult
• Boult and Tim Southee are considered among one of the most successful new-ball partners in cricket.
• It was highly due to his bowling and batting performance that New Zealand won any Test match in Australia (Hobart, 2011) since 1993.