Krunal Pandya is an Indian professional cricketer who plays for Baroda in the domestic cricket matches and currently playing for Mumbai Indians in the Indian premier league. He is a left arm Orthodx bowler and left handed batsman.
Krunal Pandya Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Right Arm Medium
Kiran More and Jitender Singh
- #36 India International Cricket Team
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Barodaa Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2021 Team – Mumbai Indians (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Krunal Pandya was born on 24 March 1991 in Ahmedabad, India.
He is currently 30 years old (as in 2021).
Baroda, Gujarat, India
- School –
- Not known
- College –
- Not known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not known
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – Himanshu Pandya (Businessman; died of cardiac arrest on 16 January 2021)
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Hardik Pandya (Cricketer) (Elder Brother)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Krunal Pandya dated –
- Pankhuri Sharma (Model)
- Wife – Pankhuri Sharma (Model)
Career Turning Point
He was the leading run scorer and leading wicket taker for Baroda in 2016-17 Vijay Hazare Trophy. He scored 366 runs in 8 matches, making for an average of 45.75 and strike rate of 81.33. After that Mumbai Indians bought him for a whopping amount of 2 crores in the Indian premier league.
Krunal Pandya made his test cricket debut against Bangladesh on 27 May 2010.
Krunal Pandya made his one day international debut against England on 23 March 2021.
Krunal Pandya made his T20 debut against West indies on 4 november 2018 v West Indies
Krunal Pandya made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians. He was selected for team Mumbai Indians in IPL auction 2016 for 2 crores and played his debut match in 2016.
Krunal Pandya Salary
Krunal Pandya’s salary is 8.8 crore per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 8.8 crores from IPL since 2021.
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 8 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 8.8 Crores +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 8.8 crores|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 39.2 crore|
Krunal Pandya’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2021||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 8.8 crores|
|2020||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 8.8 crores|
|2019||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 8.8 crores|
|2018||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 8.8 crores|
|2017||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 2 crores|
|2016||Mumbai Indians||Rs. 2 crores|
|Total||Rs. 39.2 crore|
Krunal Pandya has an estimated total Networth of Rs. 49 Crores ($ 7 Million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 49 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Krunal Pandya Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krunal Pandya
• Krunal is the elder brother of Hardik Pandya.
• Krunal was born in Ahmedabad, India
• His father Himanshu Pandya was a Businessman who died by cardiac arrest on 16 January 2021.
• Krunal tied a knot with Pankhuri Sharma (Model) in 27 December 2017
• His younger brother Hardik Pandya is professional all rounder and regular member of Indian cricket team.
• Krunal and Hardik were the first brothers ever to play in an IPL match for the same team in IPL 9 of 2016
• His father sacrificed a lot for his cricket career as he shifted from Surat to Baroda just for him