Steve Vincent Buscemi is an American actor and filmmaker. He has appeared in Quentin Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs (1992), Robert Rodriguez’s Desperado (1995), Simon West’s Con Air (1997), Michael Bay’s Armageddon (1998), and the dark comedy Ghost World. (2001).
Steve Vincent Buscemi was born in 13 December 1957 (Age: 64 Years, as in 2022) in Brooklyn, New York, United States. Steve Vincent Buscemi is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and his body weight is around 67 Kg.
Steve Vincent Buscemi Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Wife, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Steve Vincent Buscemi Biography/Wiki
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Biography/Wiki|
|Full Name||Steven Vincent Buscemi|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Personal Life
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||13 December 1957|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Education
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Steve Vincent Buscemi?
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||175 cm|
|In meters||1.75 m|
How much does Steve Vincent Buscemi weigh?
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||67 kg|
|In Pounds||147.71 lbs|
How old is Steve Vincent Buscemi?
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Age|
|Birth Date||13 December 1957|
|Age (as of 2022)||64|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Body Measurements
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Eye Color
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Eye/Hair Color|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Family & Relationship
Steve Vincent Buscemi Parents & Siblings
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Family|
|Siblings||Michael Buscemi,Ken Buscemi|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Girlfriend & Spouse
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Girlfriend|
|Steve Vincent Buscemi dated –||Jo Andres |
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Spouse & Children|
|Wife||Jo Andres ( m. 1987; died 2019)|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Career
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Debut|
|Film Debut||Parting Glances (1986)|
What is Steve Vincent Buscemi’s Salary?
Steve Vincent Buscemi Charges $75 Thousand Per episode and his main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Salary|
|Salary Per Episode||$75 Thousand|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Steve Vincent Buscemi’s Net Worth?
Steve Vincent Buscemi has an estimated total Net Worth of $40 Million.
|Steve Vincent Buscemi||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
Steve Vincent Buscemi Cars And Bikes Collection
Steve Vincent Buscemi has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Steve Vincent Buscemi
• Buscemi made his acting debut in the 1985 film The Way It Is, directed by Eric Mitchell, which was part of the no surge cinema movement.
• Other early performances include Parting ganders( 1986) as well as an appearance in an occasion of the TV series Miami Vice in 1986.
• In 1989, he appeared in four flicks, including James Ivory’s comedy Slaves of New York, Howard Brookner’s ensemble period film Bloodhounds of Broadway and the New York Stories member directed by Martin Scorsese entitled,” Life Assignments” starring alongside Nick Nolte and Rosanna Arquette.
• The film screened out of competition at the 1989 Cannes Film Festival to mixed reviews with the Scorsese member being hailed as the name by Roger Ebert.
• Buscemi also appeared in Jim Jarmusch’s independent film riddle Train( 1989) as Charlie the Barber, and was nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Stylish Supporting manly. Buscemi has also had a big career in TV.
• From 2010 to 2014, Buscemi starred in the supereminent part as Enoch” Nucky” Thompson in the critically accredited HBO TV series Boardwalk Empire created by Terence Winter.
• His performance earned him two Screen Actors council Awards, a Golden Globe and two nominations for an Emmy Award.
• His other TV places include The Sopranos( 2004, 2006), 30 gemstone( 2007 – 2013), Portlandia( 2014 – 2017) and phenomenon Workers( 2019 – present).
• Buscemi starred in a commanding part in funnyman Louis C.K.’s monodrama web series Horace and Pete( 2016).
• He made his managerial film debut with Trees Lounge( 1996), which he also wrote and starred in. Following this, he directed Animal Factory(2000), Lonesome Jim( 2004), and Interview(2007).
• Buscemi has worked prominently in vitality, including voice- work for Randall Boggs in the Monsters, Inc. film ballot( 2001 – 2013).
• In addition to point flicks, he directed occurrences of the TV shows Love, Homicide Life on the Street, The Sopranos, Oz, 30 gemstone, Portlandia, and nanny Jackie. In the ultimate, his family Michael played the character God in several occurrences
1. What is the current Net Worth of Steve Vincent Buscemi?
At present, the Net Worth of Steve Vincent Buscemi is $40 million.
2. Where was Steve Vincent Buscemi born?
The birthplace of Steve Vincent Buscemi is Hayward, California, United States.
3. What is Steve Vincent Buscemi‘s true ethnicity?
He believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Steve Vincent Buscemi?
5. Is Steve Vincent Buscemi Married?
Steve Vincent Buscemi is married to Jo Andres In 1987.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.