Shubman Gill is an Indian international cricketer. who is a Right-handed batsman and plays domestic cricket for Punjab and in IPL he plays for Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League (IPL 2020).
Shubman Gill Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Records, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family & Facts
Shubman Gill Biography/Wiki
Professional Cricketer (Right-Hand Batsman)
Right-arm off break
- #77 India International Cricket Team
- #77 Punjab Domestic Cricket Team
- #77 Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL)
- National Team – India International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Punjab Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL 2020 Team – Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL)
Shubman Gill Personal Life
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Gill was born on 8 September 1999 in Fazilka, Punjab, India.
He is currently 21 years old (as in 2020).
bungalow in Sector 48, Chandigarh
- School –
- Manav Mangal Smart School, Mohali, Punjab
- College –
- Not Known
- Educational Qualification –
- Not Known
Shubman Gill Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
Shubman Gill Family & Relationship
Shubman Gill Parents & Siblings
- Father – Lakhwinder Singh Gill (Agriculturist)
- Mother – Kirat Gill
- Siblings – Shahneel Kaur Gill (Elder)
Shubman Gill Girlfriend & Spouse
Shubman Gill Career
Shubman made his One Day International debut on 31 January 2019, playing against New Zealand at Seddon Park, Hamilton. Shubman made 9 runs in his 21-ball.
Shubman made his IPL debut for Kolkata Knight Riders. Kolkata Buy him in Rs. 1.8 crore.
Shubman Gill Records
- Youngest cricketer to lead a side in the Deodhar Trophy
- Leading run-scorer for India in 2018 U-19 WC (372)
- Leading scorer for Punjab in 2018-19 Ranji Trophy (728)
- Youngest batsman for an Indian team to score a double century in a first-class match vs West Indies A
- In 2017, he became the 4th youngest cricketer for Punjab to hit a first-class century in Ranji Trophy
Shubman Gill Awards
- 2019 IPL Emerging player of the Tournament
- Player of the Tournament in 2018 U19 WC
Shubman Gill Salary And Net worth
Retainer Fee: Rs. 50 lakhs
Test Fee: Rs. 5 lakh
ODI Fee: Rs. 2 lakh
T20 Fee: Rs. 1 lakh
IPL 13: Rs. 1.8 crore
Shubman Gill has an estimated total Networth of INR 30 Crores ($4 million) in 2020, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shubman Gill
• His father also wanted to become a cricketer but he never got a chance.
• Shubman started playing cricket at a very young age.
• He received the BCCI to M.A. for the best under-16 cricketer for his successful season 2013-2014. Chidambaram Trophy was awarded.
• After seeing Shubman’s interest in cricket, his family moved from Fazilka to Mohali, where he rented a house near the Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium.
• He also scored 351 runs in the Inter-District Under-16 Punjab Cricket Tournament ML Markan Trophy and at the district level, he shared a world record of 587 runs with Nirmal Singh.
• At the age of 11, he was selected in the under-16 Punjab cricket team to play at the district-level. In his first series, he scored a maximum of 330 runs in five matches and set a record.
• The same year, he was selected in India’s Under-19 cricket team and played his first match in the Youth ODI series against England. In this series, he scored 351 runs and became the man of the series.
• In 2014, he scored over 200 runs in his first Vijay Merchant Trophy Under-16 Punjab state-level match.
• He was named as the vice-captain of the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
• In 2017, he made his List A debut against the Vidarbha cricket team in Delhi.