Rosalind Allen (born 23 September 1957) is a New Zealand-born actress, best known for playing Dr. Wendy Smith in the second season of SeaQuest DSV USA. Rosalind Ingledew was born in New Zealand, where she studied acting before she moved to the United States.
Rosalind Allen was born in 23 September 1957 (Age: 65 Years, as in 2022) in New Zealand. Rosalind Allen is 5 feet and 4 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Rosalind Allen Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
Table of Contents
|Full Name||Rosalind Allen|
|Rosalind Allen||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||23 September 1957|
|Rosalind Allen||Educational Backgrounds|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Rosalind Allen?
|Rosalind Allen||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 4 inches|
|In centimeters||163 cm|
|In meters||1.63 m|
How much does Rosalind Allen weigh?
|Rosalind Allen||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||69 kg|
|In Pounds||152 lbs|
How old is Rosalind Allen?
|Birth Date||23 September 1957|
|Age (as of 2022)||65|
|Rosalind Allen||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Rosalind Allen||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Father||David Dhawan (Film Director)|
|Siblings||Rohit Dhawan (Film Director)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Rosalind Allen dated –||Taapsee Pannu (Rumoured, Actor)|
|Natasha Dalal (Fashion Designer)|
|Rosalind Allen||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Todd Allen (m. 1990–2005)|
|Second Husband||Miguel Enciso (m. 2006)|
|Film Debut||Not Known|
|Television Debut||Not Known|
|Web Series Debut||Not Known|
What is Rosalind Allen’s Salary?
Rosalind Allen’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Rosalind Allen’s Net Worth?
Rosalind Allen has an estimated total Net Worth of $65 Million.
|Rosalind Allen||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$65 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Rosalind Allen has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rosalind Allen
• Her first film appearance was as an extra in the movie Three Men and a Little Lady.
• She then guest-starred in numerous mid-1980s daytime dramas and had a major role in ‘Children of the Corn II’.
• With ‘The Final Sacrifice’ and several independent films, Allen was signed as the lead character in NBC’s popular sci-fi series ‘seaQuest DSV’, but she left after one season.
• Like her Seaquest predecessor (Stephanie Beecham), she appeared in an episode of Star Trek: next generation. Allen also appeared with her then-husband Todd Allen in SeaQuest DSV in the episode “Siamese Dreams”.
• She has had a long career in television and movies. known as “It Girl” in an episode of Seinfeld (1989): The Marine Biologist (1994), she has had regular series roles on both day and night television (such as All My Children (1970) and Steven Spielberg’s SeaQuest 2032 (1993)).
• Her education includes her studies at Playhouse West, Cameron Thor and Charles Conrad Studios in Los Angeles. Her recent projects include theater and television advertising, theater/acting teaching, and award-winning theater production directing.
• Allen portrayed the love interest of Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy) twice, albeit with different characters, in both the final episode of the original Dallas run and the first reunion TV movie Dallas.JR will be back.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Rosalind Allen?
At present, the Net Worth of Rosalind Allenis $65 million.
2. Where was Rosalind Allen born?
The birthplace of Rosalind Allen is New Zealand.
3. What is Rosalind Allen’s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Rosalind Allen?
5. Is Rosalind Allen Married?
Rosalind Allen is married to Todd Allen In 1990 and Miguel Enciso In 2006.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.