Heather Burns is an American actress who starred in the 2000 film Miss Congeniality and its 2005 sequel Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous. She is best known for her role as Miss Rhode Island Sheryl Frazier on. Her other film credits include You’ve Got Mail (1998), Two Weeks Notice (2002), and Bewitched (2005).
Heather Burns was born in 7 April 1975 (Age: 47 Years, as in 2022) in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She completed her schooling at Evanston Township High School Tisch School of the Arts and completed her graduation from New York University. Heather Burns is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and her body weight is around 55 Kg.
Heather Burns Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Birthday, Age, Movies, TV Serials, Instagram, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Boyfriend, Family, Father, Mother, Husband, Affairs, Marriage Life, Phone Number, Photos, House, Cars, Awards & Facts
|Full Name||Heather Burns|
|Heather Burns||Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||7 April 1975|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Heather Burns||Educational Backgrounds|
|School||Evanston Township High School|
Tisch School of the Arts
|College||New York University|
Physical Statistics And More
How tall is Heather Burns?
|Heather Burns||Height (approx.)|
|In feet||5 feet 8 inches|
|In centimeters||174 cm|
|In meters||1.74 m|
How much does Heather Burns weigh?
|Heather Burns||Weight (approx.)|
|In Kilograms||55 kg|
|In Pounds||121 lbs|
How old is Heather Burns?
|Birth Date||7 April 1975|
|Age (as of 2022)||47|
|Heather Burns||Body Measurements (approx.)|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Heather Burns||Eye/Hair Color|
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
|Siblings||Jimmy Burns (Brother)|
Boyfriend & Husband
|Heather Burns dated –||Ajay Naidu|
|Heather Burns||Husband & Children|
|Husband||Ajay Naidu (m. 2012)|
|Film Debut||You’ve Got Mail (1998)|
|Television Debut||One Life to Live (1996–1997)|
What is Heather Burns’s Salary?
Heather Burns’s main source of income is Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements.
|Salary Per Movie||Not Known|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Update Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Annual Income||Not Known|
What is Heather Burns’s Net Worth?
Heather Burns has an estimated total Net Worth of $8 Million.
|Heather Burns||Net Worth|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
Cars And Bikes Collection
Heather Burns has a lot of luxury Cars collection including :
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heather Burns
• Burns was born in Chicago, Illinois. She completed her graduation from Evanston Township High School.
• She graduated from New York University’s Tisch School of Art. Her father, Jim Burns, played basketball for the Chicago Bulls, and from 1992 he was Chicago’s federal attorney until 1996.
• Burns has appeared in numerous films alongside Sandra Bullock, including Miss Congeniality (2000), Two Weeks Notice (2002), and Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous (2005).
• She also appeared in the movie What’s Your Number? (2011), she had a recurring role opposite Zach Galifianakis in the HBO series Bored to Death and played Trish in the Amazon web series Sneaky Pete (2017).
• In 2020, she made a guest appearance in the Netflix series The Politician and was praised for her performance.
• Took classes at the Atlantic Theatre Company in New York and Second City in Chicago.
• Studied for one summer at Yale University’s School of Drama. Appeared in This Is Our Youth on London’s West End. Starred in an off-Broadway production of The Marriage of Bette and Boo in 2008.
• She then married to Ajay Naidu, and have one child.
1. What is the current Net Worth of Heather Burns?
At present, the Net Worth of Heather Burns is $8 million.
2. Where was Heather Burns born?
The birthplace of Heather Burns is Chicago, Illinois, United States.
3. What is Heather Burns‘s true ethnicity?
She believes in Christianity.
4. What is the educational qualification of Heather Burns?
5. Is Heather Burns Married?
Heather Burns is married to Ajay Naidu In 2012.
Disclaimer: The Data is collected from various sources and some from our own research. These data can be estimated and Primes World does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.