Keemo Paul is an West indies cricketer who plays for Guyana in domestic cricket matches and currently playing for Delhi capitals in the indian premier league. He is a right arm medium fast bowler and right handed batsman.
Keemo Paul Biography, Lifestyle, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Salary, Net Worth, Income, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, House, Cars, Records, Awards & Facts
Keemo Mandela Angus Paul
Right Handed Bat
- #84 West Indies International Cricket Team
- #84 Delhi Capitals(IPL)
- National Team – West Indies International Cricket Team
- Domestic Team – Guyana Domestic Cricket Team
- IPL2021 Team – Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Date of Birth / Birthplace
Keemo Paul was born on 21 February 1998 in Guyana, South America.
He is currently 23 years old (as in 2021).
Guyana, South America
- School –
- Essequibo Islands Secondary School, Guyana
Physical Statistics And More
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
Family & Relationship
Parents & Siblings
- Father – David Paul
- Mother – Rita Paul
- Siblings – David Jr (Elder Brother), Candy Paul, and Keon Paul (Elder Sister)
Girlfriend & Spouse
- Keemo Paul dated –
- Not Known
Career Turning Point
In the 2016 under 19 world cup He took 7 wickets throughout the competition, including 2 in the final against India, as well as averaging more than 40 with the bat for the tournament.
Keemo Paul made his test cricket debut against Bangladesh on 12 july 2018.
Keemo Paul made his one day international debut against Afghanistan on 15 march 2018.
Keemo Paul made his T20 debut against Pakistan on 1 April 2018.
Keemo Paul made his IPL debut for Delhi Capitals. He was selected for team Delhi capitals in IPL auction 2019 for 50 lakhs and played his debut match in 2019.
Keemo Paul Salary
Keemo Paul’s salary is 50 Lakhs per year in the Indian cricket team and he has earned around 50 lakhs from IPL since 2021.
|Name||Keemo Paul Salary|
|Monthly Income & Salary||Rs. 5 Lakhs +|
|Annual Income||Rs. 50 Lakhs +|
|Brand endorsement Fees||Rs. 3-5 Lakhs|
|Income Source||BCCI, IPL, Brands|
|IPL 2021 Fees||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|IPL Total Income||Rs. 1 crore|
Keemo Paul’s overall IPL Earnings :
|2020||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 50 Lacs|
|2019||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 50 Lacs s|
|Total||Rs. 1 crore|
Keemo Paul has an estimated total Networth of Rs 7 Crore ($1.5 million) in 2021, and His main source of income is Brand Endorsements and playing cricket.
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 7 Crores|
|Personal Properties||Not Known|
Keemo Paul Cars And Bikes Collection
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keemo Paul
• Keemo was born and raised in Guyana, South America.
• He completed his studies at Essequibo Islands Secondary School, Guyana.
• Keemo is Guyanese born cricketer who plays for west indies in international cricket.
• Paul started his domestic career with the regional super 50 tournaments in January 2015.
• Keemo was selected for the 20016 under 19 world cup where he took 7 wickets throughout the tournament and this helped his team to win the tournament.
• Against zimbabwe in under 19 world cup Keemo paul fell into controversy after making a batman in the last over of the final match.
• In October 2017, he scored his maiden century in first class cricket against Jamaica during the 2017-18 Regional Four Day Competition.
• In 2018, he was named the Emerging Cricketer of the Year during the annual Cricket West Indies Awards.
• In the 2018 cricket world cup qualifier, Keemo replaced Sheldon Cottrell.
• Keemo’s family moved from saxacalli to wakenaam and then Cornelia Ida to provide him full training facilities.
• In 2019, he was selected to play for the Montreal Tigers franchise team in the 2019 Global T20 Canada tournament.